• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hubcool's Epic Fails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Here I gonna post random stuff and will often update, so, comment, review and insult!

I'm gonna make categories >.>

Icons

1st Icon
30bpg8l.jpg

Same icon as above, but change the theme
jjadyp.jpg

Final Version of the icon
xbiqko.jpg

Download Link

--------------------
Signatures

1449mw5.jpg

kammwn.jpg

mh7xvm.jpg

1zwnorn.jpg

2zqrkzq.jpg

--------------------
Drawings/Random

2lldb10.jpg

90oknp.gif

Credits

Renders/C4Ds (in my sigs) -> Planet-Renders.net

Fonts -> Dafont.com

PS: Please comment on my icon, I'm trying to get it looking decent :pal:

Last edited:

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
Ill comment on your icon :p Ok, it looks good so far but i have some suggestions. First, it looks like its going down-ward so i would maybe make it have a slashing theme going down-ward if you know what i mean. Either that or make the blood coming down-ward as it looks like someone cut something. Also, i would add something in the background like a glow of some kind.

Level 7
Yeah, the monkey is pretty awesome. does it have something to do with the spy from team fortress 2?

Level 16
Thanks everyone. About the 007 monkey, it sure is awesome, but I didn't make it lol. I take my renders for sigs at www.planetrenders.net :/ Noticed I should put some kind of credits section down there as I use renders/focals.

@supertoinkz
Dis beh Jessica Alba :eek:

@army-of-panda
Well, I changed my concept so, no thanks =P

So yeah, added a new sig and the final version of the icon.

Status
Not open for further replies.