• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HT®'s very teh 1337 terrain + NEW SCREENS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
WTF does Elenai have to do with it he doesn't even terrain I dont think.
Exactly... that's why Tauren is more epic :hohum:
Come on... common knowledge...
And to Craka_J ... I believe they don't teach 1337 english in schools so it's only knowed by kids that has internet...
And for the people that are going to reply to me about that Elenai is better and "bla bla bla" (Elenai isn't better, now I have
diplomatic immunity)
They can just drop it right away, short explain, Happytauren makes good terrain wich is waaaaaaaaay better than Elenais models. I rest my case... for now *evil ninja grin inside a gas mask filled with ecstasy and some kind of fungus*

Level 28
I didn't even knew that Elenai terrains!

About HT's terrains, I noticed that he is creative, not godly skilled (as MadseN, lol)

He know how to make very good terrains without many imported models and such other things. With few doodads, he did many cool things.

Let's see if there are going to have more screens.

Level 36
I don't really like any of them, to tell you the truth. Some of them are good, but there are small things that look bad like purple cubes, oddly scaled doodads or floating doodads. And the angled trees on the hills just don't look good.
But that's all the negative criticism, other from that I like them.

Level 34
I agree with ~Void~. I don't think HT is up there with the greats. He is good, probably better than me, but people seem to overrate his stuff. Although this isn't his best work. I like some of his more recent playable terrains.

No offense HT!

Level 2
Ok, one last time for the people that watch this thread.
I was joking about that HAPPYTAUREN was more EPIC thank ELENAI, I didn't claim that I was epic.
If that's hard to understand you must have a brain of a dead slug :hohum:
Now if you misunderstand more of the things I write then I'm seriusly gonna... GOOGLE YOU! :slp: (Or maybe put you in my blog :xxd:)
Now ignore what I wrote before (THE OTHER COMMENTS) and GET ON WITH IT NAUGHTY BOYS!!! :ao:

Level 28
I don't really like any of them, to tell you the truth. Some of them are good, but there are small things that look bad like purple cubes, oddly scaled doodads or floating doodads. And the angled trees on the hills just don't look good.
But that's all the negative criticism, other from that I like them.

I agree with ~Void~. I don't think HT is up there with the greats. He is good, probably better than me, but people seem to overrate his stuff. Although this isn't his best work. I like some of his more recent playable terrains.

No offense HT!

Well, I just noticed that he can make a good work with some doodads. That mean that HT is creative. Obviously, he isn't "godly skilled" as MadseN (I already said that), he is just creative and can do a nice job with little things.

Ok, one last time for the people that watch this thread.
I was joking about that HAPPYTAUREN was more EPIC thank ELENAI, I didn't claim that I was epic.
If that's hard to understand you must have a brain of a dead slug :hohum:
Now if you misunderstand more of the things I write then I'm seriusly gonna... GOOGLE YOU! :slp: (Or maybe put you in my blog :xxd:)
Now ignore what I wrote before (THE OTHER COMMENTS) and GET ON WITH IT NAUGHTY BOYS!!! :ao:

Calm down... stay cool... take it easy...

OK, I didn't misunderstood you so I'm out of risk to be at your blog! Omg, that would be terrible!! ;D

_

Heh well if you ask me NOW what I think of these terrains, I could easily tell you its most very badly done xD My most recent stuff is that lava thing, playable terrain #1 (the city), playable terrain #2 (the forest). All other were just for showcase, badly made and bare practice :p I dont have any new stuff for terraining for I am learning how to make good playable terrain atm, so no more art for a certain period :p

Level 34
I did forget about that forest you made a while ago. With the river I gave you advice on. It was an impressive terrain.

Level 35
Hmmz...

A challenge? I am not sure if I would accept one :grin:

Anyways...my terraining talent lies in little plots of detail, not a big picture..I actually might terrain again.

I havent dabbled with the ol' editor in a while.

Nice terrains by the way.

They are indeed Epic (though I do not use Epic now, except for special occasions)

Level 1
This "Dark Tunel" if i can say like that with Northlend's Archways is my favourite, and any other are perfect, well done!

Level 6
i have to tell you... i dont care what other's say, i LOVE your pwnage terrain, and even i dont think that the angled trees look bad, i like them. However thats my opinion and it will differ from others.
The not-so-well-done-terrain is also good for me, as it stays with wc3 graphics quality.

PD: im just hallucinating, but would you want to spend 45 minutes (based on how much it took you to make those 5mins terrains) in improving the terrain on my current project (its an autumn forest, with a desert zone and it should look as much as possible like a real forest ^^)?
again, i LOVE your style. Cheers!

Level 14
♥*♥______♥*♥__♥*♥______♥♥♥*♥_____♥*♥♥*♥♥♥
♥*♥♥♥____♥*♥__♥*♥____♥*♥_____♥♥__♥*♥
♥*♥_♥♥___♥*♥_________♥*♥_________♥*♥
♥*♥__♥*♥_♥*♥__♥*♥____♥*♥_________♥*♥♥*♥
♥*♥___♥*♥_♥♥__♥*♥____♥*♥_________♥*♥
♥*♥____♥*♥♥♥__♥*♥____♥*♥______♥♥_♥*♥
♥*♥______♥*♥__♥*♥______♥*♥♥*♥____♥*♥♥*♥♥*♥

Love your terrains.

Status
Not open for further replies.