• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

how to replace blademaster model with grom hellscream?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
hi everyone.i play a lot wc3 ft on battle.net and i was wondering if it is possible to replace the original blademaster with the grom hellscream even in battle.net.i refer to the models on the map and the model in the portrait.any help is appreciated.thx!

Level 19
try to use mpq editer (not sure where to find it) and replace the blademaster with the hellscream's model (be sure to back-up the original blade master). Be careful when doing stuff like that, as you may corrupt your game data. (I would most likely never try it.)

Level 1
well..i tried to replace it with winmpq,but after i have done that the model isn't showing.i can play on battle.net but i cannot see the model or hear the sounds.i have just replaced the blademaster model(mdx) and wav sounds with groms.

Level 6
I don't really get what you mean? If your hosting one of your maps on battle.net than you can change or replace the models. Just use the object editor and replace Blademaster's model with Grom's model. Do the same for the Portrait, icon, and voice as well.

Level 2
Nothing I guess... people would just be like "you fucking haxor" and "how the hell? dude I love you" and random shit that people say...

Other people would not be able to see it, as you only edit your own game files.

Status
Not open for further replies.