• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Making Trigger work for generic unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hello, below is my trigger, the unit activates the ability channeling a heal for multiple seconds and gaining evasion (85%) during the channel if he takes any spell or physical damage he gets stunned for 2 seconds, my map is a hero arena and there was multiple rounds with each player getting a new hero created at the start of each round however this spell I cannot seem to trigger for a generic unit, it must be a specific to work, but I'm quite sure I'm just not doing something properly. I feel like I'm being unclear so, there is a pool of heroes that the game will randomly select from and then create (a new hero) for a player, I'm not having them pick and then moving the hero from one region to another and giving them control.
Thanks for any help!

• WhirlWind Heal Cast
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to [Morg] Whirlwind Heal
    • Actions
      • Set Whirlwind_loc = (Position of (Casting unit))
      • Unit - Add [Morg] Evasion to (Casting unit)
        • Wait 0.50 seconds
        • Trigger - Turn on WhirlWind Cast Stop <gen>
  • WhirlWind Cast Stop
    • Events
      • Unit - Grom Hellscream 0090 <gen> Takes damage
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Remove [Morg] Evasion from Grom Hellscream 0090 <gen>
      • Unit - Create 1 [Dummy] Arrow Dummy [No Model] for (Owner of (Damage source)) at (Position of Grom Hellscream 0090 <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Add a 2.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Add [Morg] StunGrom to (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Human Mountain King - Storm Bolt Grom Hellscream 0090 <gen>
      • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)

Level 13
Okay.. I'll do that, but my question is about how to take out a specific unit, and make it into a generic event with the correct unit type as a condition.
Like I'm trying to remove the "Grom Hellscream" from the trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.