• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to remove command buttons from a unit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello! Is there a way to remove perhaps the Patrol and Hold Position buttons? And is there a way to remove the move button too but still to be able to order the unit to move by right clicking?:goblin_jawdrop:

Level 5
Hmm I did see a remove Move or Attack ability in the Remove Ability section, but thats not what I need :D Ah well.. guess there really is no way to do that.. or is there ;D

Level 33
You can't just order people to use Spellbook, if that's what not he wanted
Like me, it's hard where you have to click and then click again your spell book to activate the spell and press ESC or Cancel to move out from the list...
It's too annoying
I've been wondering too, how to remove at least one, Patrol | Hold Position | Guard

yeah, but I think he wants to remove it so that he can add more abilities... Even if we use a black blank icon, that black icon will still be there and will still make adding new abilities impossible since the command buttons are the priority when placing icons...

not just that, the green border/highlight that is shown when you click a button will still appear when you move/etc so it would look really weird...

Status
Not open for further replies.