• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

removing command buttons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Is there any way to remove command button or using anything to make it like there are no command buttons.
Cause i want my hero to have 12 spells.

Command buttons are move, attack, stop etc

Level 21
1- Add 'Abun', orc bunker, remove the attack (and then the button) but your unit will not be able to attack
2-the ward unit classification removes all buttons (not the skills) but then you can not see the buttons whatever you do

Then, the solution is to create a custom spell based on Spellbook, using a bug which allow us to add up to 11 spells per book.

Level 7
1- Add 'Abun', orc bunker, remove the attack (and then the button) but your unit will not be able to attack
2-the ward unit classification removes all buttons (not the skills) but then you can not see the buttons whatever you do

Then, the solution is to create a custom spell based on Spellbook, using a bug which allow us to add up to 11 spells per book.

cant a spell book have 12 spells?

my attacking, casting are done by triggers(attack by using a channel based spell). I just need to move so will ward classification do it?
can other buttons be replaced by spell buttons?

Level 21
A spellbook can have 11 spells (the 12th icon will be hidden by the "cancel" button).

No, other buttons can not be replaced.

Ward has as secondary effect to hide ANY button. But yes, the spells you have added to your unit (even if it has 40 spells) are usable through trigger; It's only a display question.

Level 7
A spellbook can have 11 spells (the 12th icon will be hidden by the "cancel" button).

No, other buttons can not be replaced.

Ward has as secondary effect to hide ANY button. But yes, the spells you have added to your unit (even if it has 40 spells) are usable through trigger; It's only a display question.

other button be replaced means if the ward hides other buttons, then spells be placed in that button.

Spell books will work but i am not opting for it cause it requires a bit more triggering but still not a problem though. As button will be jumping from here and there :goblin_boom:(goblin is cute :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.