• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

How to make unit losing 1 mana per second

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Yo i want my unit to lose -1 mana per second but idk how to do it i tired to put mana regen to -1 but it doesnt let me. If i gotta make tigger for it please can u send me tigger and put it into map? and upload so i copy tiger from map to my map

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
One could also force a negative value by adding and removing a combination of huge mana regeneration value abilities and intelligence such to cause enough floating point rounding error to cause it to drop to a negative value. I have seen this happen in some LoaP maps... Of course setting the field to a negative value would be more recommended.

Level 11
Wow xD
If you don't like that answer, you can enable the negative values on Object editor by going to Archive -> Preferences on the Main editor

Also, first try, then flame
Sorry im so retarded i thought that shift+enter closes editor XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD its so trange to me that if u double click on it it wont let u have - mana regen and if u shift and enter it allows -

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Sorry im so retarded i thought that shift+enter closes editor XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD its so trange to me that if u double click on it it wont let u have - mana regen and if u shift and enter it allows -
Blizzard added limits to try and prevent invalid values. With shift click it is possible to enter values in some fields that will cause the game to crash when loading the object data. For this reason normal behaviour, double click, has limits but one can override these limits with shift click if you know what you are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.