• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Making trade ship system in GUI/How to turn off upkeep/How to lock trade throught f11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
1.Can someone help me with making new tigger? I wanna make trade ship system in my map which would look like this: player a makes unit named trade ship from drydock.When trade ship walks to ally of player a ally of player a gets 500 gold.
Im not very good at gui:( post map with tigger i will just copy it to my map.
2.How can i hide/turn off message that says high/ medium/low upkeep when i have much food?
3.How to lock sending gold in game throught f11?

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

For 3. I think you have to set TradeIncSmall and TradeIncLarge in the Game Constants to 0

Level 4
You won't get away with the "I am not good at this and that please do it for me" mentality.

You want to make your own map? Then better learn the tools it takes to do so and don't rely on others to take over such a huge part of your own map.

Where exactly is your problem with what you are trying to achieve?

Level 11
Could someone tigger it for me please i beg you
for 1. make bounty of unit 500g, setup trigger that destroys any trade cog upon reaching x radius of port building and gives the bounty for allied players i want to look it like this:
usa makes trade ship and sends it to russian port then russia gets gold (important thing Russia must be ally with usa to get gold from ship) tigger would include all ports on map

Level 4
Post your map and someone might do it for you - coding something that you would have to import yourself would probably challenge you too much.

HODOR HODOR.

Level 11
no it wouldnt lel tiggers are my the worst problem in editor of others game too.just post random map and set peasant instead of merchant and townhall instead of drydock.i will just copy it to my map

Status
Not open for further replies.