• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

HOW TO EXTRACT WORLD OF WARCRAFT MODELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
k if you have World of warcraft instaled you need Win mpq then open the folder where WoW is instaled with win MPQ then click on the data folder then click Models.mpq
have fun everyone and by the way if you are gonna post them on this site i think you should ask them it it's ok.if you upload them here give credit to blizz and me k ? bye :D :D :D :D

this borderlines on legal I believe...im pretty sure WoW models are © by bliz. but noob hacks will find this thread useful. in other words, worthless thread. any person could figure this out i.e who couldnt see Models.mpq. It's so obvious. though I recall Mecheon being told not to delete a wow model. hmm. Ill let mods deal with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.