• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to create item that gives move speed debuff and can stack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I tired many things, but i cant find the solution. i have a lot of items of same type and i want player to have less movement speed the more items he picks up. i tired to enable in gameplay contacts allow movement speed bonus stack but its broken doesnt help. i tired boots of speed but they dont work at all when they have negative values. wc3 auras doesnt stack they only do if its different move speed aura. but they must be same! as kind of item is same. i found on forum that someone said movement speed tornado aura will stack but it doesnt :( any idea?

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 64
  • Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Acquires an item
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Set (Triggering unit) movement speed to ((Current movement speed of (Triggering unit)) - 25.00)
  • Untitled Trigger 001 Copy
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Loses an item
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Set (Triggering unit) movement speed to ((Current movement speed of (Triggering unit)) + 25.00)

Status
Not open for further replies.