• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

How to add more titles than enought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
How to add more terrain tiles than maximum

I need to add one more tile to my map,but i cant i dont have tile that i can remove or replace.How do you add more titles to map than enought? I have seen one map with a lot of tiles.my map has only 8 tiles and i cant add more

Last edited:
If you have JassNewGenPack (linked above), you can simply go to Advanced -> Edit Tileset. Select all the tiles you want (up to 16 total) and press "OK". Immediately close your map (File -> Close) without saving. Reopen your map.

Some troubleshooting:
  • If it didn't load the tiles when you reopened your map, then you probably saved before closing your map. Repeat the process, just make sure you do not save before closing and reopening your map (after that, you can save as freely as you want).
  • If no window opens when you press Advanced -> Edit Tileset, then you'll have to do some troubleshooting for JassNewGenPack. Usually the issue involves your antivirus. Try disabling it and reinstalling JNGP.

But then the map can be further edited and saved with original editor?

Yep! All it is doing is editing the w3e file within your map--but once that is done, the normal editor will recognize it just fine. The only features that actually require JassNewGenPack (or rather, jasshelper) to compile the map are the ones related to vJass (and perhaps "no limits"?). There might be others that I'm forgetting, but most of the grim-extensions are actually stand-alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.