• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to add more titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hey i found 2 same threads as mine but i didnt get help here so i create new thread.I have jass newgen i go extensions modifity titles then selects titles and click ok after it it says too few clif titles have been selected.I dont get it i have clif titles what im doing wrong? how to get more titles into my map

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
One is limited to at most 16 tile types as that is all the game can address. One must have at least 1 cliff type otherwise the game will crash. One can have as many as 16 cliff types, however each cliff type automatically adds its accompanying tile type before the tile type list is loaded and only the first 2 cliff types will get correct textures and meshes.

In worst case you can use MPQEdit to extract/import the w3e file (which holds the tileset information) and then modify the file using a hex editor to manually add/remove tile types.

Status
Not open for further replies.