• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How much do you weigh?? (in pounds)

How Much Do You Weigh???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I'm pretty bored right now, and I was a bit curious to see if the WoW stereotype pertains to regular Warcraft 3 users, as I hate WoW and WCIII being grouped together

I happen to weigh 190lbs., plus or minus 5 pounds due to my sporadic eating habits

I'm also 6ft. and very lucky to have a large framed body structure, so I actually look like a f*cking tank with this weight (not like a big bulky mess that plows through everything like in WWII, more like the modern-day tank that just fucks shit up) rather than a little chubby cupcake

I figure there should be a pretty wide range between all the younger ones who decide to vote, as well as older active users who have packed on the pounds over the years.

as normal as
1186462701940.gif

Level 15
I dunno. Perhaps it weighs like 5 big fat elephants merged into one...

Giganotosaur is much bigger than the T-Rex. And a bit bigger than the Spinosaur. But I don't know how much do they weigh either.

And Gigantosaur, the herbivore (Not Giganotosaur!), was known to be the most biggest dinosaur that ever lived on Earth. So I assume that Gigantosaur was the most heaviest animal on Earth.

Last edited:
Level 15
TheDarkGiganotosaur's Signature Text said:
I'm a man, not a kid...
I'm a GUY not a bitch.
I'd be really, REALLY pissed if that insult wasn't cute...

And I dearly hope you have a full conscience of what you're doing because flaming people is against the rules and will result a -rep to repeated offenders. Don't you EVER insult me again! Do I make myself clear?

Now, let's get back on topic, and let's not engage into flame war...

Level 18
first off I don't read signatures, secondly grow up and the words wont hurt you... or nah just plain fuck off. Not in the mood for explaining myself to retarded people.

The dark giganotosaur is a troll ass bitch, do i make myself clear? have a problem with what i said bring to pm not in the thread where i was on topic unlike your retarded ass.

Level 18
TDG, Sansui, cool it or I'll neg rep you both.

Back on topic: I weighed around 98 kilos last time I checked on a reliable set of scales (The ones at my gym are broken from years of use, and they're taking an age to replace them). I'm also about 6'2''~6'3'' (~190 cm). I've got a rather large build and I'm somewhat muscled, but I need to loose about 8kg to be a healthy weigth, unfortunately.

Level 15
first off I don't read signatures, secondly grow up and the words wont hurt you... or nah just plain fuck off. Not in the mood for explaining myself to retarded people.
So you didn't insult me... I apologize. I was just upset, but not with you, I've had a very bad day.

The dark giganotosaur is a troll ass bitch, do i make myself clear? have a problem with what i said bring to pm not in the thread where i was on topic unlike your retarded ass.
Fine, I deserved those insults. Since I've made a big embarrassing mistake, I apologize again.

TDG, Sansui, cool it or I'll neg rep you both.
I apologize, Shados. I think I deserve that, not Sansui...

Level 2
161-170. 5'8"

I consider myself a normal body-size. If anything I'm just a little to big (muscle) for my age but overall I'm normal. It's all in the genes :cool: (And maybe it's the fact that I eat meat whenever I can and drink milk all the time).

Level 12
Would make sense, imperial is base 2, metric base 10

Why would you use kilos if you live in the US?

I mean, I'm surrounded by it, so it comes naturally (kind of like how you know your own language much better than others), so I always use itm but why would you not use imperial and use metric instead?

Level 25
I mean, I'm surrounded by it, so it comes naturally (kind of like how you know your own language much better than others), so I always use itm but why would you not use imperial and use metric instead?

Because every single other country in the entire damn world uses it and America is just being a whiny country, in terms of measurements, that's too lazy to update to modern standards, which in turn probably messes up conversions somehow

Update to the rest of the world already you lazy people

Status
Not open for further replies.