• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How do you duplicate melee AI for customs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I have been trying to change maps so that they have no heroes(can't build altars) and some other slight changes like seeing over trees and more peons can fit in mines. When I save it it says it is no longer a melee map because of said changes. The problem with this is that when the map loads the computers don't build. I assume this is because the normal melee AI is suspended and I haven't created a custom AI for them to draw from. My question is how do I duplicate the normal melee AI for a custom map? The one I'm working on is just Garden of War. It was supposed to be really simple but this AI problem is making it extremely complicated for me. Thanks for your help in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.