• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to fix melee ai acting randomly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I have been working on a custom map that uses normal Ai enemies, the undead and the orcs, and aside from running melee ai script for all computer players, i have not touched the ai in any way, and all i have given them is starting towers and a unit or two. whenever i test or play the map, sometimes the ai will fully build everything, and other times they will only build t1 units (for example the undead will build full aboms and frostwyrms, other times they will only build ghouls / crypt fiends with a tech % of 20). i started remaking the entire map in the Reforged editor making sure not to touch the ai editor or import any ai's at all (as i don't know how to use it well) to avoid this and it still happened. Is the there some way i can make it so i can run a melee game ai and they will always play at their best every time or some explanation as to why they load randomly every time?

Status
Not open for further replies.