• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive's Simple Edit Resources Thread

Level 3
Hello, I have a small request for my 'Rise of the Horde' project, can anyone do a simple mag'har reskin of Thrall, just his skin made brown, that's all. Several custom models from this site use Thrall's skin and the only other similar reskin of Thrall I have found here so far was a chaos one that had a decent skin tone, but turned the black plate armour into a rainbow of colours. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

Edit: Was messaged and received help, thank you!

Last edited:
Level 21
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help with this
Can you cover the back side pls, if you cover it with leaves like Furion's cape it would amazing.
And pls relocate it too, it will be a helmet.
a0b9643ea5abffda773dc643fbc677a4o.jpg

Can you increase the size of this Helm, just a bit cuz i like it small size.
3effdbafb17af706045bacfcb4742280o.jpg

And if you can add it this it would amazing, like leaves.
54ce2e0f58978ee07b8f611229fe2cd4o.jpg

Models by Cuore, i dont ask him this because i annoy too much :).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS

Attachments

• Green Captain.mdx
    4.4 KB · Views: 103
  • Sasquatch.mdx
    9.3 KB · Views: 97
Level 8
Hello people.
I come again with another request for another project.
AS I talked about special corpses doodad in another thread, I am not going to go deep on it. However I need another Badass thing.
AS you can see there's a model of Maiev shadowsong as she appears in WoW (HERE.) Si I need a real badass Avatar of Vengeance similar to her. The Avatar of Vengeance must look like her of course, but with red eyes, and red hero glow (No team color.) The avatar doesn't need to look transparent, she just need to be really like ''Angry''
It's a greater avatar of Vengeance.
A greater spirit of vengeance is the embodiment of revenge. The creature has a vaguely humanoid form composed mostly of black wispy smoke. Its eyes glow bright red. In one hand, it carries a spectral whip that glows red with the same energy that burns in its eyes.

Now who can make this ?!

EDIT : I just realized you will all ask if you have the permission to edit an already existing model to make another from it. Yes you can, as the creator said it.
But it's not a problem if you want to start from the original avatar of vengeance, but If you do so, I would like it not to have the iron wings on it's back and having the ''Turning around'' animation (fan on knives.)

Last edited:
Level 9
Request

Request title: Replace Centaur Khan head with a Tauren head ( and match skin/fur tones)
Request type: 3D Model
Request subtype: Model edit

Description: Ello ladies and gentiles, and seasons greetings! :wgrin: I would greatly appreciated if someone can edit the ingame Centaur Khan model by replacing its head with that of the Tauren unit one's. And if you'd like to go a little further, any effort to match the head and body's skin tones into something dark brown, bloody and sinister would be greatly appreciated and would aid immensely in my upcoming map spin off :cgrin:

Use: I will be using this in my map spin which will be in a pastebin page and linked in the description of this project linked here: Warhammer: Eternal Strife (Melee)

Note: If you can do the same but with the Tauren Chieftains head that would be great also and HAPPY NEW YEAR'S

Level 12
Blood Elf Worker

I made this skin with green eyes, and I changes in clothes.
Path:Units\Critters\BloodElfPeasant\BloodElfPeasant.blp
Also skin need this model
Path:Units\Critters\BloodElfPeasant\BloodElfPeasant.mdl

enjoy;)

Attachments

• BloodElfPeasant.jpg
    BloodElfPeasant.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 153
  • BloodElfPeasant.blp
    81.1 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Level 12
Naga

This is a map made of the original version of the naga race.
I will complete this race soon and upload this formally.
Anyone have an idea to complete this race, tell me, comments are important.

enjoy;)

Attachments

• (6) Naga.w3x
    2.8 MB · Views: 115
  • Untitled-5.jpg
    Untitled-5.jpg
    354.7 KB · Views: 514
  • Untitled-6.jpg
    Untitled-6.jpg
    283 KB · Views: 542
  • Untitled-8.jpg
    Untitled-8.jpg
    488.7 KB · Views: 471
Naga

This is a map made of the original version of the naga race.
I will complete this race soon and upload this formally.
Anyone have an idea to complete this race, tell me, comments are important.

enjoy;)
Is this an altered melee map? If so, what is the difference? Just Illidan and a building?

Level 7
REQUEST
Single Water Ripple Effect Particle

I just need a single water ripple without loop. Preferably the death animation of the mdx.

Usage
I will use it for a simple indicator of when the unit is on a water terrain.

This effect is usually found beneath the floating or swimming units.

Level 17
HI everyone hope ur havin a good day or night :)

i wanted to request a model to be made based on the night elven wisp model.

i will describe what i want with this with exact detail.

well nobody really answered me so i will go ahead and request this.

a full purple polished version of this Abilities\Spells\NightElf\Blink\BlinkTarget.mdl

Last edited:

(Name)

Night Elf Units

Description: It's basically a map that contains elven units with altered skin path to make them into nigh elves without affecting the original models in the editor . I hope this might be useful to someone.
Resource Type: Models
File: Night Elf Units, Map size: 8,468 kb
Credits: Skins: Alpharez Lucent, 67 Chrome, Cakedog, Glitzage, Daenar 7. Models: Direfury, PROXY, Herrdave, Stefan K, HAYATE, Matis, Sellenisko. (I might have forgotten some people just tell me if I missed someone so I can add them.

Attachments

• thing.w3x
    8.3 MB · Views: 187
Level 4
Hey guys, can anyone edit in game Alchemist model by deleting goblin and his seat, so basically only ogre model and alternate version, where he is blue and purple.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Very cool & useful (could've used it a few months ago, myself; had to make do with someone elses), but I would suggest snipping off those 'alchemical implements' (the round bottles & the big golden cask & tube); right now they are just sort of hanging in space.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
I'd need two simple edits:

1) Remove hero glow from this model: Archangel Arcana
Tried doing it myself, but another texture kept getting in the way, like, the sorceress.blp suddenly replaced
the hero glow.

2) Portrait lighting fix for this model: Gnome Ark
Selecting a unit with this portrait makes the night turn into day until something else is selected.
I use the portrait for another model than the one in this thread as well, so I can say for certain
that is not the model but the portrait.

Thanks!

Level 7

Archangel Arcana

Screenshot

Archangel Arcana

Description: Archangel Arcana model without the hero glow.
Resource Type: Model
Filesize: 133.3 KB
Credits: RavenBlackbird

full

Gnome Ark_Portrait

Screenshot

Gnome Ark_Portrait

Description: Fixed the lighting of the portrait.
Resource Type: Model
Filesize: 41.7 KB
Credits: supertoinkz

full

Attachments

• ArchAngelArcanaNoHeroGlow.mdx
    133.3 KB · Views: 117
  • Gnome Ark_Portrait.mdx
    41.7 KB · Views: 103
Level 2
I think this is the appropriate thread to bring this up... has anyone ever done a texture swap of the high elf and blood elf dragon hawk rider unit? Specifically the rider. The blood elf version has smoother animation, a slightly better texture on the dragon hawk, and a highly necessary channel animation that the high elf version lacks. But I would like to be able to have a non-blood version of the unit for my custom map/campaign. It seems like it'd be a simple matter of swapping part of the skin...

Level 14
@Lurdiak all it takes is swapping textures. The highelf texture is even in the same folder. This is simple enough that you should be able to doit by yourself, just take 3 minutes to read a tutorial on Magos model editor - material manager.

Attachments

• HighElfDragonHawk.mdx
    122.7 KB · Views: 122
  • HighElfDragonHawk_Portrait.mdx
    22.9 KB · Views: 92