• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive's Fears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
My fears are:
1. Seals going extinct(stupid clubbers! and polar bears i mean how could you kill something cute!)
2. Getting a servere disease (I know too much and what they can do)
3. Im scared oh heights! OMFG they are scary! Whenever im like 2m off the ground i feel like the floors just gonna collapse!
4. Im scared of "deadly" spygars i mean spiders. :bored:
And that ladies and gentlemen is what im scared of, oh and another one; getting eating by a t-rex while on the toilet. :xxd:

Level 4
My fears are:
1. Seals going extinct(stupid clubbers! and polar bears i mean how could you kill something cute!)
3. Im scared oh heights! OMFG they are scary! Whenever im like 2m off the ground i feel like the floors just gonna collapse!
And that ladies and gentlemen is what im scared of, oh and another one; getting eating by a t-rex while on the toilet. :xxd:

I had a thing for seals once upon a time. I wanted one as a pet. I don't think they're going extinct soon. Was that one a joke? o_O I bet seeing an actual seal clubbing will cure that phobia of yours...or maybe it will worsen it. :D Yeah, that's life for ya.

Coconuts.
Holy constipated shit.

My fears are:

Well you may condemn Polar Bears for killing seals, but Leopard Seals get pretty vicious with Penguins, another animal that normally registers pretty high on the "cuteness scale."

Level 4
I really hate heights, especially when you're standing on something unstable

hell, even standing on a chair weirds me out

Acrophobia is one of my worst fears. It's like, when I'm in a high place, I see myself fall and die in my mind. That reminds me, I hate seeing blood. It has something to do with me going DRAGOON JUMP on broken glass.

If it's holy you better keep it away from dab.

Will he defile it? D:

Acrophobia is one of my worst fears. It's like, when I'm in a high place, I see myself fall and die in my mind. That reminds me, I hate seeing blood. It has something to do with me going DRAGOON JUMP on broken glass.

On the other hand if it's somewhere stable I'm usually just fine. Looking down from a high window's fine, as is being in a plane and so on. *shrugs

Level 30
Posting in this thread is just horrible for me. But I must conquer my fear.
You actually fell lower then WILL this time...
Well, let's judge about that when WILL actually posts here and I doubt he will because he fears posts about being afraid of spiders/the dark.
looks like its getting to u just looking att ppl's fears :) (no offense)
None taken. Seriously.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I might not fear a tiger, but my instincts tell me insects are best left dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.