1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Hive Workshop Cup - Hive Qualifier Registration

Discussion in 'The Arena' started by Nightmare2077, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Nightmare2077

Nightmare2077

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    [​IMG]
    Dear Hive users,
    Please leave a message in this thread if you would like to register for Hive-exclusive qualifier for the Hive Workshop Cup.
    • Hive Qualifier will be hosted as mini-tournament on 15.October (Tuesday), starting 15:00 GMT. Two people will qualify for the finals, hosted on 18-19 October.
    • To be eligible to participate in the Hive qualifier, a player must have been a Hive user with at least 100 messages or have contributed at least 1 resource to HiveWorkshop before 20 September 2019.
    • A player may participate in Open Qualifiers and still part take in the Hive qualifier, unless he takes places 1-3 in an Open Qualifier.
    • If too few people sign up, the Hive quota may be reduced to 1. In that case, players getting the 4th place at Open Qualifiers will be invited to the tournament (may require a tie-breaker).
    • Format and other details will be announced later (as they depend on the number of people signing up).

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
  2. PKCrafty

PKCrafty

Resources:
    Resources:
    I would like to participate. But, I do not have 100 messages or any resources, does that mean I can't join? :vw_death:

3. Nudl9

Nudl9

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    You can join qualifier #2.

4. Nightmare2077

Nightmare2077

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Anyone can join both open qualifiers! Open qualis havea prizepool, Hive's is easier (in theory at least). Join all three if that's what you desire.

As for you, PKCrafty, I think since you were involved in this project on Hive ('Melee Nation') you, in a way, have contributed 1 resource. As far as I'm concerned that should count. I'll consult the other admins, but your bid follows the spirit of the law, even if we're unsure about the letter of the law.

5. Nudl9

Nudl9

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Oh there are three lol.

6. mafe

mafe

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Unfortunate timing for me, as I cant participate in any of these qualifiers due to work and other real-life stuff.

7. Svetli

Svetli

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    I would like to be a qualifier. :) It will be fun.

8. matin45

matin45

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    You must have original version to participate?
    I represent anyone who is unable to make the original version of the game and I object:peasant-i-object:(If anyone like me can't have it :peasant-grin:)

9. Nightmare2077

Nightmare2077

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The qualifier is tomorrow! There is still time to register, but it is running out, people.

@Svetli and @PKCrafty, can you confirm that you will be able to play in the main event on Friday starting 17:00 CEST?

10. Svetli

Svetli

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    I am free then and can confirm. :)

11. PKCrafty

PKCrafty

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yes, I am able to play in the main event.

12. Nightmare2077

Nightmare2077

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Cool guys!

Registration will close 14.October 15:00 CEST.
    (19 hours from now).
    Afterwards, I will coordinate the players, even if only two :D
    But the quota will be most certainly reduced to 1.

13. Pietrek

Pietrek

Resources:
    Resources:
    i would liek to play too ;dd greetings gouys, nice work, definitely
    i cheer for you!

14. Nightmare2077

Nightmare2077

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Registration is now closed.
    The only two people to participate in the Hive qualifier are @Svetli and @PKCrafty.

15. Nightmare2077

Nightmare2077

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    @PKCrafty was victorious and will claim the spot with our big boys at the final event!
    Let us all wish him luck, and may the Kappa be with him:peasant-thumbs-up-cheers: