• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive Workshop Cup - Hive Qualifier Registration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
full

Dear Hive users,
Please leave a message in this thread if you would like to register for Hive-exclusive qualifier for the Hive Workshop Cup.
  • Hive Qualifier will be hosted as mini-tournament on 15.October (Tuesday), starting 15:00 GMT. Two people will qualify for the finals, hosted on 18-19 October.
  • To be eligible to participate in the Hive qualifier, a player must have been a Hive user with at least 100 messages or have contributed at least 1 resource to HiveWorkshop before 20 September 2019.
  • A player may participate in Open Qualifiers and still part take in the Hive qualifier, unless he takes places 1-3 in an Open Qualifier.
  • If too few people sign up, the Hive quota may be reduced to 1. In that case, players getting the 4th place at Open Qualifiers will be invited to the tournament (may require a tie-breaker).
  • Format and other details will be announced later (as they depend on the number of people signing up).

Last edited:
Level 5
I would like to participate. But, I do not have 100 messages or any resources, does that mean I can't join? :vw_death:

Level 17
You can join qualifier #2.
Anyone can join both open qualifiers! Open qualis havea prizepool, Hive's is easier (in theory at least). Join all three if that's what you desire.

As for you, PKCrafty, I think since you were involved in this project on Hive ('Melee Nation') you, in a way, have contributed 1 resource. As far as I'm concerned that should count. I'll consult the other admins, but your bid follows the spirit of the law, even if we're unsure about the letter of the law.

Status
Not open for further replies.