• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive Members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
What about me?! :p

Done, and done!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Dentothor.PNG
    Dentothor.PNG
    25.1 KB · Views: 416
Level 28
Heres my drawing of Ap0calypse, im trying this technique out and i like resolts.

Awesome ^^
It looks really good, nice combination between a reaper and Sephiroth - well done!

I voted you because your icons are in fact useful for many maps (maps that involve techs) and I like the drawing style (the pictures look really old-school wood and the color fits the icons very well).

Thanks ;)

Level 6
Aaand here's HappyCockroach! Granted it's not my best work, it still took me the longest to draw of all the drawings I've made in this thread.

And I do not wanna study cockroach anatomy ever again.. :cry:

attachment.php

Attachments

• HappyCockroach.png
    HappyCockroach.png
    46.4 KB · Views: 487
Level 12
Haha, that's actually an idea I had for a T-shirt of mine. Lemme upload a pic... *Takes 10 minutes trying to find his layout for the pic but fails so he has to sketch one up real quick.*

Here!

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 84
Level 17
The first one that creates Mr.Goblin as a Pirate riding a huge turtle wins a cookie :D

A quicky of 20min. And don+t mind the colors I just used the bucket tool cause I´m not in a BW mood.

EDIT: Damn you billy the cat! Now it´s already done.

Attachments

• mrpirateturtlegoblin.jpg
    mrpirateturtlegoblin.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 147
Status
Not open for further replies.