• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

DarkKnight's art (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Well, the previous art topic of mine was... kinda... forgotten ^^, so I made a new one, I just didn't want to revive it, Here's the first one.

This is a Futuristic lab (as the title says), those characters that you see, have their sences disabled and replaced by the small flying thingies you see around their head, if they remove the helmet, their sences are restored (Lol, I like fantasizing with my drawings, and at turn draw of my fantasizing ^^)

... Couldn't upload it.. it's on the Art section in this link http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52003

TDR

TDR

Level 18
man, there are so many things wrong in that drawing I don't even know where to start...You're at a such a beginner level and I don't even know for sure if you really want to improve, it looks like you're doing this more like a hobby and you won't pay much importance to it because you're focused on another subject. My advice would be for you to focus on that subject, whatever you're good at and you like, not drawing.

Status
Not open for further replies.