• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Arena] Hive Arena [Main Development Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Alright, good to hear that! And also, are you progressing quickly with this? I'm very impatient and I can't wait to see my Heroes in the map :)

They're progressing not too fast and not too slow.
Keep yourself occupied, play games, takes your mind off of things. Then you realize that there's this project, so you quickly type Hive Workshop on your search bar and go to the Development Thread all in 10 seconds...

No?
Well that's what happens to me.

Level 23
Alrighty, a little update. :)

I managed to finish Stare Cat's The Gambler, started UndialedTimeThrull and Moyackx's hero and managed to make a small improvement in the terrain(Though the terrain is still real crap). 2 Boss are done and another two is in the making.

Just for some recognition:
In the team (Except me and jake), the most active would be Daredeamon. I'll be updating the recruitment thread later with me and JTD as the project leaders and the spellmakers would be the ones who actually contributed to the map.

BTW, jtd said that we were gonna be releasing the Hero Testmap only on the middle of june but I dunno for sure because he said it wasn't really a final decision.

Well, I guess that's it for now. I hope I can update more soon. :3

Level 4
A simple terrain for an Arena will do, unless you're going to focus on terrain to appease players.

Too much eyecandy on terrain will kill our eyes while having too much spell effects on the battlefield @.@

Level 4
Sorry for the lack of updates, but we are working on it as much as we can. I'm not really using the PC much, Hera is "busy" and we can't just give Daredeamon and the team all the work. So, we are just doing it slowly but surely.

The planned released of the hero test will be on june 20 - 24

Level 3
Hera_ i believe i sent you the basic coding and stuff for my two heros if there are anymore that you would like me to help with just ask and ill try my best.

Level 23
Sorry about the lack of updates. I'm kinda backed up right now so I can't really touch my computer for more than an hour straight.

Since I promised you guys a release this june then I'll try my best. Since somebody is not really active and most of the team are busy then it's only me whos working on everything. but I do hope I can release something this june for you guys to peek in. :3

Sorry again for the delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.