• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Hero Arena] An arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Okay another map I'm working on, I've used a ton of resources here and haven't got around to giving credit yet I'm sorry for that :( , theirs a lot there and I'm currently sieving through the files. I want to be sure not to miss anyone and be sure to make sure I'm giving proper credit to anyone's creations I'm using, I'll put in in eventually if thats okay.

Arena map.
10/12 complete heroes (all moves - likely to have buggy interactions with each other with dragging spells)

Extra gold making mini game - requires micro skills while playing hero implemented

Score keeper - leader board functional

Death revive / victory defeat condition functional

Need to add / implement:
-Fix weather system
-Item's and item combination
-Kill and Death streaks
-Arena Traps and hazards
-Arena Monsters and boss spawns
-Balance heroes
-more heroes

Resource Acknowledgement:

Description of map:
A hero arena map with some twists there are traps, monsters, kills and death streaks and a weather system. Looking for some chaotic game play.

Attachments

• Arena.w3x
    2.9 MB · Views: 77
View your map.
Terrain is nice
Coding is Bad(tons of leaks,spells are not MUI)
You have tons of not useful objects
The game lags after picking heroes.
Remove those wisps on the tavern.
Selection is ugly
No ideal map name.
You should clean those leaks because it decreases the game speed and slows the frames per second.

Your map needs a lot of improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.