1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

HeroMoonPriestessBlack.blp

Submitted by Yanwar
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Strong like the orc, brave like human, deadly like undead, and still beauty as the one of Night Elf...she, the most feared warrior of Elune, The Dark Priestess!!!
Split from Sentinel and Watcher squad, The Dark Priestess lead her dark force under shadow of the Moon, a perfect silent killer.
Chosen by Elune her self, the Dark Priestess slay anyone that threat the sacred Night Elf civilization with no mercy!

Keywords:
Priestess of The Moon, Dark Force, Beauty, Deadly Warrior, Asasin Squad, Matriarch of Eclipse Squad
Contents

HeroMoonPriestessBlack.blp (Texture)

Reviews
15:59, 24th Apr 2015 Kwaliti: I really don't know what you wanted to pull off with the tiger, but it doesn't look good. The way you've darkened it I'd expect that you wanted to add something over the area, but if you want that area dark, you have...
  1. 15:59, 24th Apr 2015
    Kwaliti:

I really don't know what you wanted to pull off with the tiger, but it doesn't look good. The way you've darkened it I'd expect that you wanted to add something over the area, but if you want that area dark, you have to compensate with global shading, not just basic brightness modifications. Awaiting update.

2. Sunreaver

Sunreaver

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Wow beutiful Nightsaber
    5/5
    Azhara is not death

3. Dreadwing

Dreadwing

Resources:
    Resources:
    YESS!! One of things I wanted is Black Tiger!!

4. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    .. this one doesn't look as good as the golden one.. imho

5. Forsaken

Forsaken

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Well, I really liked your idea, but there's somethings that isn't good, her purple skin with the red armor, it isn't the best combination. Also, the tiger's feet should be darker, more to gray then white, or make a better degrade, 'cause it instantly go from black to white.
    Hope this help you!

Like Sunreaver said, Azhara is not dead! xP

6. Splub

Splub

Resources:
    Resources:
    Cool skin! Great job and thanks for sharing! Love the black!

7. Apheraz Lucent

Apheraz Lucent

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    If I'm not wrong, the entire armor is a warped CnP of standard Sorceress crown, which isn't allowed to be done. Other than that, the tiger should really be unicolored, as the model is "cut" on perspective and as on the screeny, can't display any color transition properly. Team colors other than red on this skin look, frankly, awful. If the skin is supposed to be strictly colored in one or two colors, you can decrease the "shock" effect that the team color does by reducing it's opacity in Alpha channel, and therefore making it a little pale. This goes extra well to skins based on black or white colors (see references: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...tch-blp-259314/?prev=search=black&d=list&r=20 and http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...me-blp-155353/?prev=search=pirate&d=list&r=20). I'd also like to point you out at these skins, which include fantastical shading on black surfaces: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/skins-552/darkknight-blp-63503/?prev=search=black&d=list&r=20 and http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/skins-552/shandris-61113/?prev=search=shandris&d=list&r=20 .

Just because armor is black, it doesn't mean it shouldn't have shadows and a light source.
    Simple Examples on different textures
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    In order of appearance: leather, silk, metal, marble.

If you want to make a skin, first try to look at some reference images, then draw slowly and use tutorials found on this site, and elsewhere on the internet, such as "how to shade metal surfaces - digital painting" and such. CnP isn't allowed as your skin needs to be 75% freehanded, I do love your ideas, but this needs more work.
    Golden version was better - try to start from there again.
    Love the face remake tho, simple PotM is hilarious.

8. WhiteFang

WhiteFang

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well,i love a red and black combination!But i think the feet should be a bit darker to match the rest of the tiger's body

9. daverave1212

daverave1212

Resources:
    Tools:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Agreed, feet should be darker