• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HeroEnt Attachment Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Allright, I'll cut straight to the case:

As some of you may know the HeroEnt, model submitted by Dark Hunter1357, has some attachment bugs. As some people stated in the comments of this model no matter what attachment point is used the attached effect will always appear high over head of the Hero Ent, thus disabling possibilities of attaching anything on it's hands, chest, origin...etc.

Well, that sums up the problem. I, and probably many others, need this attachment bug fixed. I would gladly fix it myself but mu lack of modeling knowledge prevents me from doing it. So, Dark Hunter1357 gave me permission to find someone who will fix it.

If you are able to help, please do. The fixed version of Hero Ent will replace the current version on the Hive, and credit will be given as said by Dark Hunter1357.

Thanx in advance!!! :)))

+Rep to those who help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.