• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Glitch vision on death/revive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Quote:
How would I go about reviving (not instantly)?
Use a timer to delay the revive or TriggerSleepAction (the wait as an action).

shifting the day / night time does not work. (map has time of day frozen at noon)
I mean you simply shift it to both in under a frame so it appears constant to players but it changes the LoS used twice (from day to night and then back to day) which would hopefully restore the LoS to full. I do not know if it will work so if it does not do not say I said it will.

Quote:
What kind of trigger would I use to emulate LoS?
A genericly run one on a timer. Basically modern anti MH uses a simlar method.
You run a trigger faster than the max frame rate of WC3 and so it appears to be fluid. And in the trigger for your hero it basically reveals the area around it like normal LoS triggers do

this trigger was made lot time ago i tryed to read it but i cant understand these part, when my hero revive his vision grealty decrease and im sure there a way to set it back via trigger and without mem leak i tryed make a vision trigger but its makking huge lag on my game that already have lot mem leak

how can i do this ? => simply shift it to both in under a frame so it appears constant to players but it changes the LoS used twice

how do i create emulated los ? im kinda lost and this glitch pissing me off!!! i

Status
Not open for further replies.