• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Female Demon Hunter Dominated

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
The demon hunter is one of the most interesting models in my opinion in w3 so I gave her her deserved dominated model

The model has all the cinematic animations that illidan has (the normal illidan, not the evil illidan, so he has animations like breaking the prison or crouching)

UPDATE: blue immolation effect (link in the coments)
(doesn't use path, just delete war3imported/ and that's it)

Captura_de_pantalla_100.png

Captura_de_pantalla_101.png
image.png
Contents

Hero Female Demon Hunter Dominated (Model)

Morph Icon (Icon)

Normal Icon (Icon)

Portrait (Model)

1671919028864.png

View attachment 417361
??????????????
I never said anything bad, I said that I find it an interesting model

I'm half kidding. But somehow for me, I felt like the word "dominated" had a weird connotation. If Hive thinks it's fine, maybe we can just ignore what I was trying to say
Well, it's your mistake, it's a dominated model, Jaina dominated, Arthas dominated, it's the magic of domination, maybe it's misunderstood by the translator but never say anything vulgar