• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Female Villager Hunter

Sometimes villagers have to go out and hunt or defend themselves when soldiers aren't around to do so

Heads she is lacking death scream sounds and the blood splatter seems to be glitched when using her in World Editor, but everything else works fine

Entry for the 1st HD Modeling Contest

Do Not Edit Without My Permission Or
Redistribute On Hive or Other Sites

EVERYONE regarding my villager hunter model I am fully aware of the lack of sounds and I have ALWAYS been planning fixing that, but you all have to learn is I am not a master like @Mr Ogre man or @Vulfar and I have slight autism so I understanding problems and people have constantly pester me about this one problem to the point I am ready to take the model down because I am tired of the harassment I WILL fix this problem, but it will happen on my time and when I get around to it, NO ONE else may fix it unless they ask me first and I give them permission to do so, because model making is a hobby for fun but some people are starting to make it feel like a chore and lose some interest in it So I am asking everyone, please do not bring this problem with this model up again and just leave it be until I get around to it, that is all I am asking
Contents

Female Villager Hunter (Model)

Female Villager Hunter Icon (Icon)

Female Villager Hunter Portrait (Model)

Reviews
Barorque
Approved (finally got to it). Quite a useful character for RPGs and campaign for sure. Not everything has to be monstrous or knightly to be a good model, in fact it's a bit rare to see "humble/normal" characters. Good use of fitting geosets and not...
I know very well how painful the rifleman animation for human sized character is to implement, from what's I've seen, this is quite well done.
Very cute character, that cinematic walk animation also...:peasant-ok-hand:

Some minor re-texturing wouldn't hurt, but the geosets you choose fit quite well together, plus she's a villager hunter, not some completely different character.

I know very well how painful the rifleman animation for human sized character is to implement, from what's I've seen, this is quite well done.
Very cute character, that cinematic walk animation also...:peasant-ok-hand:

Some minor re-texturing wouldn't hurt, but the geosets you choose fit quite well together, plus she's a villager hunter, not some completely different character.
Thanks man, I am proud of what I made as she took time to make, but I managed to get to the point that I feel is done :)

Level 8
If you could do a version for basic unit, would like it ! With decay and no hero glow :)

Approved (finally got to it).

Quite a useful character for RPGs and campaign for sure. Not everything has to be monstrous or knightly to be a good model, in fact it's a bit rare to see "humble/normal" characters.

Good use of fitting geosets and not using custom textures, therefore saving filesize. Animations and merging of different upper and lower body parts are done well, especially the gun animations, which I know are hard to do right form personal experience. Provided icon works.

Some minor imperfections are slight offsets of hand position and cape clipping, those aren't visible unless you choose special angles very close up.
It would also be possibly to add PopcornFX for gun shot and the death sound at some point.