• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for someone that could work on some Reforged Demon Hunter skins or models.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi guys, i looking for someone that could work on some demon hunter skins for my map. Im creating a WoW based map and need some models or skins for the demon hunters to use in both Horde and Alliance sides. Alliance already has the male demon hunter model (illidan) but am wondering if its possible to also make a female version of him. So would include adding illidain's horns and wings to the female model and whatever else that might complement this. Then the next step would also to be create bloodelf skins for the demon hunters as well. If this is possible and interested let me know!!! Cant wait to see what yall come up with :)

Status
Not open for further replies.