• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blood Elf Demon Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Does anyone have/know where to find/want to make a NON-HERO Blood Elven Demon Hunter model? The only four requirements are that it DOESN'T HAVE HERO GLOW, has some TC, doesn't wear a shirt, and has a blind fold. It can be male or female (preferably male). If you make a female one, remove the shirtless requirement I mentioned above for obvious reasons.

Ideally, it should look like the blond guy, but I understand if that's too hard or would take too long.
http://www.wowhead.com/npc=21180/demon-hunter-initiate

Level 2
I caaaan't! :cry: When you remove the hero glow his hair becomes transparent and (given my name) I don't know how to fix it. I tried that before I posted here. It shows up perfectly fine in the model editor, but once you put it in game the hair issue occurs.

Last edited:
Level 2
Well, its not my model so I don't think I can just ask someone to edit it anyway. I doubt I can get permission from the creator because he hasn't been on wc3c since April of last year or so I think. At this point my original request still stands basically.

Last edited:
Level 2
Damn, really? Hmmm I must've read wrong or something...

EDIT

Ummm if his name is "MC !" here too it says his last activity was in 2010. Does he have a different username here?

Oh and I would use that one Windrunner, but its not quite the look I'm going for. Worst case scenario I'll probably use it.

EDIT

Sooo is the guy who made the blood elf demon hunter on wc3c named "Mc !" on here too?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.