• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Blood Elf Knight Mounted

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
1 of 3 versions of Blooed Elf Knight. It's based on dk Arthas model, so this one has all his animations. Face fx of portrait work with highelf swordman sounds. I hope this model will be usefull for mapmakers:)

You can support me by Patreon. You can check here why I ask for this support.

1) Changed updated icons and textures (armor's gold parts now has default color)
2) Made some little fixes in model
3) Added 2 skins for high elf and blood knight
Previews
Contents

Hero Blood Elf Knight Mounted (Model)

Hero Blood Elf Knight Mounted Icons (Icon)

Hero Blood Elf Knight Mounted Portrait (Model)

Hero Blood Knight Mounted (Model)

Hero Blood Knight Mounted Icons (Icon)

Hero Blood Knight Mounted Portrait (Model)

Hero High Elf Knight Mounted (Model)

Hero High Elf Knight Mounted Icons (Icon)

Hero High Elf Knight Mounted Portrait (Model)

Reviews
Mr Ogre man
Great bundle, works as intended
Ardenaso
Model works without any issues and the execution is very good! But the eyebrows are clipping through the helm and as usual, please remove anything below the chest in the portrait. And their death sound is that of the Death Knight I'm setting it to...
Level 4
As usual my friend, another idea that you propose brilliantly.
What beauty! It even appears to be a new Skin originally provided by Blizzard. Grateful for the contribution! :peasant-wink:
Very cool. Wish there was a classic version though!
For classics, it is almost 20 years of modeling done by the community, now that HD is starting to come together!
Old models already exist for almost everything imaginable.
Check if it doesn't interest you: UndeadArthas

Last edited:
Level 21
This is quite awesome, but would you mind making it a unit and having a Hawkstrider as the mount instead?

Would be pretty handy since Blood Elves do need a rider unit to tackle the heavy units as well...

This is quite awesome, but would you mind making it a unit and having a Hawkstrider as the mount instead?

Would be pretty handy since Blood Elves do need a rider unit to tackle the heavy units as well...
When I will have time I will try to make as unit, but I'm not sure about Hawkstrider. I think that from wow this mount woun't look good even if I make it looks like reforged model.

Level 6
Nice this will help me in making a blood elf reskin of the humans. I am going to have to find away of getting rid of that hero aura if I am going to use it as the knight swap however.

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 32
Nice this will help me in making a blood elf reskin of the humans. I am going to have to find away of getting rid of that hero aura if I am going to use it as the knight swap however.

Level 6
Ya I found those after. I thought about useing this hero to replace the arch mage but I worried they might look too much the same and the hero one would get lost in the noise of battle.

Level 2
Magnificent, and I have to say, its about time an elf gets a proper straight sword! Stand against the post jacksonian tide, ignore blizzard, and return Elves to what they are supposed to wield, straight spined double edged swords!

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 32
Model works without any issues and the execution is very good! But the eyebrows are clipping through the helm and as usual, please remove anything below the chest in the portrait. And their death sound is that of the Death Knight I'm setting it to AWAITING UPDATE until the issues are resolved.

Also if you can, I'd recommend making a spell channel by taking the last frames of the spell animation.