• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Death Knight Mounted

My version of mounted DK. Here is nothing especial, but I hope this model will be usefull for mapmakers:)

You can support me by Patreon. You can check here why I ask for this support.
Contents

Death Knight Mounted (Model)

Death Knight Mounted Icons (Icon)

Death Knight Mounted Portrait (Model)

Reviews
Barorque
Approved. It's good to have Death Knights that aren't just Arthas, especially if they look so cool! Non-critical improvement suggestion: - Save the ORMs in half the image size to reduce the total filesize without loosing any quality.
Level 34
Really great model. Looks really strong. Finally a Not-Arthas-Deathknight!

One thing: The name of your portrait file is not 100% in sync with the main file.
Either the -ed of Mounted is missing in "Death_Knight_Mount.mdx" or the "Mounted"-ed is too much in "Death_Knight_Mounted_Portrait.mdx".
If you do not adjust this manually in the asset manager, it will not load the portrait correctly in-game.

Edit, 02.04.:
I've only seen and changed that now:
Was my post with you for so long about other things not related to the model as indicated for me?

I didn't write that. Where did that come from?

Last edited:
Level 6
This is reminds me of Abaddon from Dota2, awesome models, i dont know why Blizz didnt make DK unique as default hero instead a copy of Arthas DK