• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

UndeadArthas

Reactions: DarthDeath
Keywords:
blood elf mage knight mounted
Contents

UndeadArthas (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: (Approved) Model works nice and performs well.

M

General Frank:

(Approved)

Model works nice and performs well.

Level 6
A good and useful model/skin edit, 4/5.

What you could improve:
- Reskin his sword a bit further to make it look straighter and runeless.
- Move his head a bit back, since it's way to forward compared to the DK.
- Skin the horse a proper tail.
If anything of these were ment to be your certain way, then just don't mind me. :roll:

Level 4
agree.

i actually prefer the evil arthas head with blood elf ears, and take out the pupils 2 make the eyes elvish. (becoz itz like all the bloodelf hero ppl made use the blood mage head. nd dis head looks 2 big for dis model :? )

newayz, overall itz very useful, 5/5!!
the shield part of da skin could b improved a bit tho, then it will be prefect :wink: !

Level 8
good model, very usefull. skin for horse i agree is very strange, pink!! could make it brown like normal horses but that sort of thing can be done by anyone so 5/5 for model, good work.

Level 12
the fact that it uses the Hero_Bloodelf texture as well as its own texture completely ruins the thing, besides that its a verry usefull model for skinners, becouse lets face it, the skin it has now is just a total crapfest.

i want this model, really bad, but with everything in one texture. if someone could just cheese that i'll make a perty skin for it.

and oh yeah, ofcourse it needs a working portrait, lazy bum.

Level 3
You dirty lil ......
......i was just about to make one of these. no joke just this moment i sat down and thought "mounted elf" but first ill check out whats new on this site and boom! elf cavalier comes up on my screen...

oh well i'll make one of the other fifty ideas i have...

as for the model i'll get back to you when i dl and test it....

Level 3
Quote:()APerfectCircle()-i couldnt get it to work; i put the blp as textures and the mdx as units, and some how it didnt apear. could someone help?

Skin 1: elfcavalier.blp
It doesnt say "textures" it has nothing before therefore...just put what it says "elfcavalier.blp" and for the mdx. put "Textures\elfcavalier.mdx"

The model looks great 5/5. Only thing i would suggest is change the colour of the skin of the horse cuz right now it is pink"ish"/purple"ish" to either white or brown. And change the tail looks like a Zebra's tail...lol

Level 3
Sweet! I'm going to use this as a Blood Knight hero. 4.8/5. Try and change the head to make it not just be a BloodMage head.

Level 8
Except that his sword and armor and not like kael's at all. This model is sick! Though I've yet to test it, but from the screenshots this is my favorite Blood Elf model on the site bar none!