• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero, Abilities and item Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Hero, Abilities and item Ideas

I am working on my map Titans, and I am running out of ideas.Can any one please give me ideas for Heroes, Items and abilities.

Please post the Model file you want to use and icon, if it is not a standard warcraft icon or model please post a link to were I can download it.

If possible please post a way to implement the ability.

• Angry
Reactions: Rui
Level 5
I never played your map so I'm not sure about the exact values. Some of those abilities might need Jass try asking in the request Forum for someone able to create them.

Name: Harbinger of Chaos
Model: Chaos Knight - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site
Primary Attribute: Strength
Concept: The Skills of this Hero are randomly

Abilities
1. Chaotic Blast
This Skill can either deal x damage, stun the target for x seconds or reduce Armor by x

2. Chaos Banner
This skill uses the Model Chaos Banner - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site the Banner can either give allied units x damage bonus. Damaging enemies around the Banner by x or

3. Might of Chaos
This is a Self buff it will either increase attack speed by x, give a critical strike chance or increasing damage for x seconds

4. Undivided Chaos
Once activated the next time you use a spell all possible effects are used.
(Chaotic Blast will deal damage, stun and reduce Armor.

Name: Hell Caller
Model: Dark Warlock - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site
Primary Attribute: Int
concept: This Hero is based about dealing spiked damage as well to deal damage over time.

Ability
1. Curse of Darkness
Reduces the Vision of the Target and dealing damage over time to it for x seconds.

2. Demonic Aegis
When ever the Warlock is hit by a spell their is a x chance that the Aegis will fire a Bolt of Darkness to its target once it hits the target the Bolt will turn into a Dark Lightning and strike 3 nearby enemies.

3. Tormented Soul
Shot out a Spirit at a target dealing x damage and increasing its attack damage by x % (around 100%) and forces it to attack friendly targets (friendly to the target of this spell).

4. The Masters Wrath.
This Spell deals x damage to the target based on max health of the Hell Caller further more if the target is under the effect of Curse of Darkness it will loose all Vision and damage is increased by 25%. If the Target is effect by Tormented Soul the Target will go into Berserk increasing attack speed and run speed. Also damage is increased by 25%.

Name: Divine Judge
Model: Angel - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site
Primary Attribute: Strength
Concept: This Hero is about cleansing Buffs/Debuffs and increasing the power of allied units.

Abilities:
1. Cleansing Presence
Every 3 seconds their is a % chance to dispel one negative Buff form an allies or a positive Buff from an enemy. If their are no Buffs to ban this skill will deal x damage to your enemies.

2. Purifying Blade
Each attack by the Judge have a chance to invoke a Holy Nova dealing x damage to your enemy while healing allies for x .

3. Smite Evil
Hurls the Blade of the Judge at a target dealing x damage but reducing the damage of the Judge by x. For x seconds

4. Eternal Redemption
Turns x fallen units into Holy Warriors. If the Judge is damaged while a Holy Warrior is around him the Holy Warrior will heal him for 50% of the damage once every 7 seconds done.

Level 5
Thank you

Do you still need more Heros and about the items I need more infos for those which level should they be.

Status
Not open for further replies.