• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero/Item ideas for Eight Cursed Angles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hey :D if u read this i guess u wanna help me :D
I need some Hero and ideas. The heroes should have not so many damage spells but escape/buffs/slow... no damage bonus spells since the heroes dont deal damage themselves, its items with the phoenix fire ability that is the damage source. Post which model / model link (if custom model) it uses, name and spells (3 spells, they doesnt have to be custom made)

Items: if u have a item idea just post it :D i accept anything such as armor, potions, more weapons and spells on items :D + rep for hero, + rep for item. :D (maybe i should tell, Armor only gives defence to bosses. Other players will deal full damage but special armor decerease the damage taken from other players (Spell reduction))

Last edited:
Level 14
Hey, I have a few suggestions, here they are..
Hero:
Tricky Druid
Model: Druid of the claw
Melee

Bashing Escape:-active-
The druid bashes a target, stunning it and dealing damage to it.
Icon: Bash
Graphic: bash (melee range)

Glue-Claws:-active-
Tricky Druid launches his Glue-claws in a target, which sticks to it and slows it.
Icon: Shaman Claws (Item)
Graphic: I don't know :x

Tricky Boots:-active-
Make the druid faster, and any unit that attacks the druid will have a chance to get stunned / envenomed.
Icon: Boots (Item)
Graphic: Cripple

Yes, I know, weird hero :smile:
Items:
Phoenix's eye:
Icon: Phoenix
Consumable
The user of this eye blinds all enemies near him, making them have a chance to miss, and have a chance to attack themselves instead of the attacked unit.
Book of seas:
Icon: Spell book
Consumable-Unperishable / Spell
The holder of this book may create a powerful wave of water that deals damage to enemies touched by it.
no damage bonus spells since the heroes dont deal damage themselves, its items with the phoenix fire ability that is the damage source
Well,then:

Fiery Core:
Icon: Orb of fire
Weapon
This glowing fiery core seems to deal damage to anyone near it.

Greater Fiery Core:
Icon: Orb of fire, too >.>
Weapon
This fiery core was found instead of heart in an infernal.It deals more damage to anyone near it.

Void Wand:
Icon:Wand of illusions
Weapon
The last wearer of this wand killed an army in seconds.Deals damage to anyone unlucky enough to be near it.

Scale Shield:
Icon: Shield..Any shield.
Armor
A fine shield made from whelp scales.It gives a bonus armor to the user.

Armor of the Guardians:
Icon: Bladebane Armor
Armor
A great armor that used to be worn by elite guardians.It gives a bonus armor to the wearer.

Midnight Cloak:
Icon: the cloak that gives invisibilty at night..Remember the name?~~
Armor / Spell
A legendary cloak.It is said that the wearer gets an almost impenetrable armor, and that he could get invisible at any time, backstabbing warriors to easily slay them.Gives a (big) bonus armor to the wearer and allows him to become invisible.

Level 14
Np, Im here to help all of you =D

More items:

Bone Dragon Eye:
Weapon
This dangerous eye seems too dangerous to be approached.Even so, people still approach it, but they regret doing that since they are getting damaged.

Infernal's Flames
Weapon
The infernal's chaotic flames. It engulfs enemies near it, making them damaged.

Glowing Armor
Weapon/Armor
This great armor was used by the swordsmen of the alliance in the first war. They have slain all enemies easily.Adds armor to the user and deals damage to enemies near.

Might Of Dragons
Armor
These gloves were named so since they have been made with ancestral dragonscale, which was very hard to find.It is said that this special kind of glove was containing the full might of ancestral dragons.The gloves were so perfectly made that any one who saw them became addicted to them. Adds an armor bonus and health points.

Helmet of Darkness
Armor
This helmet is an old helmet, used by acolytes and dark guardians. It has runes that return damage to anyone attacking the wearer.Also grants an armor boost.

Acid-Drenched Boots
Armor
These boots were drenched in acid, thus making them sticky. But after long rituals, they have become legendary because of the acid-drenched plates which made the user of the boots run with an astonishing speed.The attackers get drenched in acid, slowly damaging them and making them slower.

Lava-drenched boots
Armor / Spell
With the reputation of the acid-drenched boots increasing, the creators decided to make lava-drenched boots, which make the users able to kick the enemies.With the lava, the kicks are much stronger, making them burning. They start running - to find a watery area. The attacked units get damaged every second, and make them fear, thus reducing their damage.

Bashlock Hammer
Spell
This reputated hammer is so hard and solid, that it makes the attacked target's head almost crack. You can use this to stun an enemy.

That's all for now.Good luck.

Level 5
I dunno what the theme of the map is, so I'm just gonna throw things out that may or may not fit with the info you gave.

Shoulder-mounted Autoturret - use the long rifles or the blackpowder upgrade icon
Automatically shoots at nearby enemies dealing a lot of small damage very fast.

Lava Kör - maybe Bloodfeather's heart?
Small globe of lava that oddly doesn't burn you. Can be used to summon lava monster from deep within the earth.

Ice Kör - icon could be the Heart of Azsune
Sphere of ice that slows nearby enemies and make all spells the hero casts deal an extra 15 damage.

Shield of Deflection - icon can be one of the shield upgrades for human or orc.
Reduces incoming damage by 10%

Helmet of Heatvision - the helm of valor (captain america!)
Can shoot beams of heat at a target for medium damage.

Those are just a few random ideas I got over the past few minutes literally while reading. If those seem a little too cartoony or need some more background on each, I'd be glad to elaborate.

Status
Not open for further replies.