• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help with a fist fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Well,I was playing some soccer and apparently I got hand when it hit my fore arm (Is that hand?) and this kid called me a dumbass.

I said "Okay..dipshit" he said "Tell em that again" And I said for him to throw the first punch. he didnt move and just kept asking"Tell me that again!" Then finally, he left saying I was a motherfucker.I am about 5'6 (I am 11 years old(Yeah, I drink milk!)) and this kid might be about 5'0. People say he can punch hard and he can beat me up but I dont think SHIT! So tell me.. Should I punch the next time I see that little faggot or should I just keep talking shit?

Level 35
I lol'd.

Don't hit him... yet. Travel to the most forsaken parts of Japan. Into the deep forests of Kyoto. Join the last Ninja clan, the Haramuto Avengers. Train for 45 years and gain knowledge on the most basic ninja moves. Go back to your home and then beat him up if he pushes you.

Seriously, you're 11. Why the hell would you beat anyone up? That's only unnecessary drama, besides, you cannot be sure of the consequences. Also, don't say "faggot", that's a bad word.

Level 11
I lol'd.

Don't hit him... yet. Travel to the most forsaken parts of Japan. Into the deep forests of Kyoto. Join the last Ninja clan, the Haramuto Avengers. Train for 45 years and gain knowledge on the most basic ninja moves. Go back to your home and then beat him up if he pushes you.

Seriously, you're 11. Why the hell would you beat anyone up? That's only unnecessary drama.

Only to find out that the guy has died of a horrible fatal plague and your vengeance is ruined. I think we have another cheesy anime story here :eek:

Level 34
(Try see things in a verb-ish way, Sheep, that's weird)

Depends on the mood you both are. If you are pissed, hit him; if he's pissed, hit me; if you both are pissed, hit eachother; if none of you are pissed, hit none.

Besides fisting eachother on school, the 'best' thing you could do is to try to do a mutual avoidance, probally'll work.

It's fight or run man, fight or run.

Or get a duck-avatar.

Level 17
I agree with M4stah. Never throw the first punch.

As long as you don't use more violence than the opposing part is using(or intending to use, but that one is hard to determine) it's self-defence.

If he hits you, hit him.
If he kicks you, kick him.
If he swings a knife at you, run.

The best self-defence is to run.

Level 12
Well,I was playing some soccer and apparently I got hand when it hit my fore arm (Is that hand?) and this kid called me a dumbass.

I said "Okay..dipshit" he said "Tell em that again" And I said for him to throw the first punch. he didnt move and just kept asking"Tell me that again!" Then finally, he left saying I was a motherfucker.I am about 5'6 (I am 11 years old(Yeah, I drink milk!)) and this kid might be about 5'0. People say he can punch hard and he can beat me up but I dont think SHIT! So tell me.. Should I punch the next time I see that little faggot or should I just keep talking shit?

What you're experiencing is an expansion of negative energy inside your system. Just by not punching him, you have doomed yourself to weeks of anger and bad mood, just building up. I suggest you pick a blunt weapon and mutilate him as soon as possible, before things get out of hand.

Oh, and if you can get your hands on a gun, shoot him just to be on the safe side.

...Twice.

...Then chop him up into little pieces and send one to his parents every year.

Level 17
What you're experiencing is an expansion of negative energy inside your system. Just by not punching him, you have doomed yourself to weeks of anger and bad mood, just building up. I suggest you pick a blunt weapon and mutilate him as soon as possible, before things get out of hand.

Oh, and if you can get your hands on a gun, shoot him just to be on the safe side.

...Twice.

...Then chop him up into little pieces and send one to his parents every year.

I don't think it's a good idea to joke about these things. Some people take these things seriously.

Level 14
If you have to come to a forum devoted to Warcraft to ask about fist fights then yeah, he will kick your ass. Next time just run away as you obviously have no experience on the matter. It's not how strong or tall you are, it's how many fights you've been in.

Level 7
If you have to come to a forum devoted to Warcraft to ask about fist fights then yeah, he will kick your ass. Next time just run away as you obviously have no experience on the matter. It's not how strong or tall you are, it's how many fights you've been in.

I am not doomed, as I DO have a pocket knife and he has a little group. I dont know if this count but I knocked out a 7th grader when I was in 3rd grade (With the nearest metal pipe of course) and I am agile at grabbing or making due of weapons I have.Lets put it this way 3people vs 1 person that is armed with a knife and wrench.

Level 3
Hell yeah.

But, wear this while fighting and you know where to post it after :thumbs_up:

helmet_cam_on.jpg

Level 19
Go for the groin first, and then to the throat. The throat will cease his breathing, and, judging from the fact that you're tall, you should be able to win a ground fight if he ends up there. Pound his throat and keep kicking him in the groin until he ceases talking shit or hitting back, then proceeding on beating him until he is unconscious.

Level 7
Go for the groin first, and then to the throat. The throat will cease his breathing, and, judging from the fact that you're tall, you should be able to win a ground fight if he ends up there. Pound his throat and keep kicking him in the groin until he ceases talking shit or hitting back, then proceeding on beating him until he is unconscious.

ftw:grin:

Level 12
i am not doomed, as i do have a pocket knife and he has a little group. I dont know if this count but i knocked out a 7th grader when i was in 3rd grade (with the nearest metal pipe of course) and i am agile at grabbing or making due of weapons i have.lets put it this way 3people vs 1 person that is armed with a knife and wrench.

Honestly, you're eleven, shouldn't you be thinking about... I don't know.... Lego?

Last edited:
Level 7
Hold a knife and you'll end up in juvenile prison, dumbass.

Thanks for the god damn advice friendly bot.

My intentions are not to kill anyone. I am not a murder and I probably wont bring a knife. But what you are saying is very knowledgable. If I hold any knife at all, even a fake plastic one, I am going to juvenile prison. Nice work, your the shit.

Level 16
Justification. Pure and simple. Self defense is an example of it. If someone hits me, I'm going to strike back. My school suspends anyone who fights back, and I would not have a problem with getting suspended in that case. I'm not going to simply stand there, and take it, nor would I run. But you don't use a force greater then the person who attacked you. You wouldn't use a weapon, such as an object, if the person in unarmed, for example. That being said, I've never been in a fight, because I can negotiate well enough to not have it escalate to that level.

~Snap

Level 40
Kids these days. I would be appalled to hear you were 18, but 11? Come on. Really. Been watching too many movies?

Fighting is not the answer even in more extreme cases (except, I guess, when there is absolutely no way you can avoid it, which in this case is clearly not the case), and if you are worried about your reputation (especially at 11), then consider who your reputation is with. Do you really want to be respected by a bunch of retarded assholes who know nothing but beating each other up?

You have 2 options:

1) Dont give the first punch! Wait him to give it first, so, he will the responsable to starting the fight, then he will get beaten by his parents when he get home. To make him give the first punch, say some really ugly things like "Your mother have sex with horses", or "Do you think me a son of a bitch? Well, you sister didnt said that when I was having sex with her last night", and "Yeah! I am motherfucker, I fucked with YOUR mother". That will drive him mad for sure.

2) Dont give the first punch, BUT GIVE THE FIRST SHOOT! LOL

and if you are worried about your reputation (especially at 11), then consider who your reputation is with. Do you really want to be respected by a bunch of retarded assholes who know nothing but beating each other up?
Not really, pot. If he let anyone mess with him, when he get 16, 17, or 18, nobody will like stay near him, because he will be considered like a "Nerd, Retard, Narutard, etc..". Best if he start doing something and earn some respect. I dont mean he should be like a punk and start fights with everyone, but if somebody mess with him, he can not leave it as it is.

Level 40
You have 2 options:

1) Dont give the first punch! Wait him to give it first, so, he will the responsable to starting the fight, then he will get beaten by his parents when he get home. To make him give the first punch, say some really ugly things like "Your mother have sex with horses", or "Do you think me a son of a bitch? Well, you sister didnt said that when I was having sex with her last night", and "Yeah! I am motherfucker, I fucked with YOUR mother". That will drive him mad for sure.

2) Dont give the first punch, BUT GIVE THE FIRST SHOOT! LOL
What the hell is wrong with you people?

Not really, pot. If he let anyone mess with him, when he get 16, 17, or 18, nobody will like stay near him, because he will be considered like a "Nerd, Retard, Narutard, etc..". Best if he start doing something and earn some respect. I dont mean he should be like a punk and start fights with everyone, but if somebody mess with him, he can not leave it as it is.
Sounds like he needs a better school.

What the hell is wrong with you people?

Sounds like he needs a better school.

Fucking retards exists everywhere. On 5th grade, when I was 11, these guys started to mess with me. Did I fighted him? No, I changed school on 6th. Same thing. Changed again on 8th. same thing. When I changed again on the 1st highscholl college, I was 15 and I decided to dont let them mess with me again, then I fighted 4 times along the year, I beated them all. On 2nd year, 1 fight. And, on 3rd and last year of highschool, nobody messed with me anymore because people started to respect me. I really should started beating the assholes on the 5th grade.

Level 40
Fucking retards exists everywhere. On 5th grade, when I was 11, these guys started to mess with me. Did I fighted him? No, I changed school on 6th. Same thing. Changed again on 8th. same thing. When I changed again on the 1st highscholl college, I was 15 and I decided to dont let them mess with me again, then I fighted 4 times along the year, I beated them all. On 2nd year, 1 fight. And, on 3rd and last year of highschool, nobody messed with me anymore because people started to respect me. I really should started beating the assholes on the 5th grade.
Well, by being friendly to people and respectful to them, but not /caring to get in the spotlight or anything, I have got into a total of 0 such fights even at some fairly questionable schools over... 13 years of school, more or less.

Something tells me you did it wrong.

Level 26
Fair fight or rigged fight, It doesnt matter, and in Middle school, it depends on reputation
Fa'sho. Middle school be mufuggin' ghetto. For dem eleven-year olds, 'dis shit is serious business.
and I am pissed since I am not getting any, not even from the girls,
Not even? So like, are they a last resort? More importantly, have you even gone through puberty yet? I don't think they even teach kids about sex until 12.
I am a LOSER but I can whoop the crap out of someone.
Then you wouldn't be asking for advice on how to handle a fist fight from us.

On to the question itself,
Should I punch the next time I see that little faggot or should I just keep talking shit?
Is ignoring him completely out of the question? Are you in such a critical need to stroke your ego that you need to pick a fight with him every time you see him now that you two have crossed? Is there some kind of unspoken Middle School rule about grudges that I haven't heard of?

Or ignore them.

That makes them sure that you will not react. Seriously, Poot, last year, whe I was in the last highshool year, I saw a 8th grade boy beign hit by a plastic bag full of pee.
If they notice they can do everything with you, and you are afraid to give a response, they will soon stop flamming you, and will start beating you.

If you get your ass in gear, yeah, it can. If you're going to such a bad school that they don't protect the kids, you need to get out, fast.

Whats the best thing you can do with them doing this? Making them beign suspense for 2 days? Oh, better yet, they get banned from school, then on the next day, they beat you with a group of 4 to 8 guys. Seriously man, if you dont stop the thing in the beggining, it will grow and will get VERY BAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.