• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

help wanted :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
can someone make the recipe triggers on my map !!!???
Skype : jordan6822 for the map and for other things if you want or need . 10x

Level 5
Um, Actually, few people would want to do that cuz it's not their project. But I think I can help you out. post what sort of items u want. I'll post how to make em. Dunno. I'm just a noob at mapmaking, but I'm good with items and skills.

Level 3
they can make a hero they will make the items etc. do what ever he/she likes and i will give credit ofcourse and almost anything they want because i can make almost everything only the recipe (like making the whole map) i can't do ;(
Note : All Things Are By His/Hers wish (if he/she likes to do it(items and stuff))

Level 5
Erm, a bit specific, please? Effects of items u want are? (eg. Hrunting + Naegling sword recipe, w/c increases attack speed, allows shadow strike, and allows envenomed weapons.) Cuz I don't want to give recipes that might not suit the wielding hero.

Level 3
well any will do like in DotA any made weapon is welcome they will just have to chose wisely :)
-------------
and that recipe tutorial am ... i can't get it very well

Level 3
What dose "Expected a function name" has to mean !?!?!? when i copy the Demo from the Recipe map and try to run it it gives me that for all the custom script and i can't fix it (on his map it dose not give this error) :(

Level 5
Here's the basic method of creating recipes. I suggest dual revolcers, but if you can't dual sabers are good.

Recipe
Events
Unit - A unit Acquires an item
Conditions
Actions
If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
If - Conditions
(Item-type of (Item carried by (Hero) of type Revolver Black)) Equal to Revolver Black
(Item-type of (Item carried by (Hero) of type Revolver White)) Equal to Revolver White
Then - Actions
Set Item1Variable = (Item-type of (Item carried by (Hero) of type Revolver Black))
Set Item2Variable = (Item-type of (Item carried by (Hero) of type Revolver White))
Item - Remove (Item carried by (Hero) of type Item1Variable)
Item - Remove (Item carried by (Last created unit) of type Item2Variable)
Hero - Create Dual Revolvers and give it to (Hero)
Else - Actions
Do Nothing

Level 19
Just export the trigger data in map and import it to your own map
ok I will
Ah you didnt get how to add your recipes
You know item names in Raw values ?
go to object editor and view->Display as Raw Value
you will see your items as 4 charactered codes
Then look at demo trigger in the map
There goes call CreateRecipe2('rde1','rde2','rde3') for an example
This recipes rde1 and rde2 to create rde3
You must copy-change these custom strings to create your own recipes
Pretty simple MUCH usefull

if this wont help Im sure poot can explain it better
And Raw codes for custom items are like
I000:blab You take the I000 like one

Level 3
well i understand the Custom Script for recipes but on his map it dose not give an error but on my it gives and all things are the same i know the raw data stuff and i still wonder why in his map it works whit out problem and on my gives that error when all the things are the same :((

Level 19
I have an idea
may be its because of your map header is empty
put // to your map header like he did
or type some useless comment

You say: Comments dont do anything so why should I do that ?
I say: Dont know but it works :/

Level 5
Just do what I posted last time. It works. If you want more conditions, just add em. That'll allow you to add more items to the recipe. Just remember. More items means more variables if you don't want it to leak.

Level 3
this thing "//" but it bugged again worked for a couple of hours and when i tried to start the map to test it ... bugged starts saving the map to start and it bugs on Variables ... it gives the same error as before bot only during the starting when i try to Enable/Disable the trigger it dose not give an error like before I added "//" when i delete the "//" it bugs like before when i add it back "//" it dose not bug in the beginning it bugs in (i said it above)
Sorry for the long speech ... but i want to make every thing clear

Level 19
just export and import that idiot trigger data -.-
Anyway ask to Diablo-dk Im not responsible for anything with this system :p:p:p

Status
Not open for further replies.