• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Somebody please help me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I need assistance in skype with many noobish problems i have on my map.
I can`t do anything...
I work with world editor only for few days now and i don`t know anything about programming languages...
I use already made triggers and spells,but many of them don`t work
I use 100% made spell and i can`t get it to work... how dumb i am?

PLZZZZZ somebody help me in skype

Level 2
Well this site is nice however i need help with some minor things in the editor...also some big things :d but i think skype is easyer coz i don`t have any knowleghe so i can explain good whats wrong... in first time just help me 5-10 min then u remove me from contact... please :)

Kusanagi Kuro

Hosted Project: SC
Level 10
I suggest u should take a look through some tutorial in this site. There is many tutorial that are good for beginners. If u are new, dont try to make a map like DotA (contains lots of triggers, variables, system, etc). U should make a melee map or an alter melee map, just focus on terrain, may be some triggers but not too much. If u have any problem, just post ur question here and everybody will try to help u. :D
Here is the links that contains nearly all of the tutorial that the beginners should read: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/tutorials/

Level 2
in skype much faster responce time and discussing delicate issues but fine... do it here
''whenever u import a spell u have to change the ability id and the dummy ids that r used in that spell. ''
How to change dummy and spell ID?

Level 20
in skype much faster responce time and discussing delicate issues but fine... do it here
Well some users does not have Skype, including me.
''whenever u import a spell u have to change the ability id and the dummy ids that r used in that spell. ''
How to change dummy and spell ID?
If the ability is based on Channel, then go through Object Editor then find the ability, then search for the field - Ability ID (Or something like that, World Editor is not behind me).

Kusanagi Kuro

Level 10
Well, I think what he mentions is this part of the ability: For example: A03G:ANcl. When u import a triggers for the spell to your map, u must change the trigger to fit with ur map. Usually, the test map (which contain the original spell and its trigger) will have the ability ID is : A001, A002 or A003 base on how many spells in it. But when u import to ur map, may be u have make some other abilities before import them so their ID will be change. The dummy is also like that.
U can view all the object's ID by pressing Ctrl + D.

Level 2
I see them but i cannot change... and also if i find out how to change...
does it matter to what i change it to?

oh i ment other thing... the site itself is great... but for rapid chat, easy communication instant messages of skype are better than chatting in a topic

Level 2
come on ... explain it step by step how to do it...
i am looking at the triggers entire day... my eyes are owned...
i keep looking now... and i dont see where do i change ID in trigger to fit my spell

EXPLAIN for mega stupid idiot like me... simple step by step... what where when

Level 2
i have many spells, all trigger based, NOTHING FUCKING WORKS AND IM GONNA KILL MYSELF

generally i consider myself as a smart person

with every hour passed staring at the triggers/forums i feel like ...
90IQ moron....+1 hour
80IQ moron +1
70IQ retard
50IQ RETARDDDD

and i dont understand why nobody can explain me in 5-10 min in skype what im doing wrong and this site aaa with my 5-10kb speed i need refresh button on topic and wait forever

Kusanagi Kuro

Level 10
Can u post the trigger plz? Right click your trigger and u can see the button "Copy as Text" (Not "Convert to Text" alright?). Then post here.

Level 2
thx for your help but it don`t work in this topic...
1 guy said he will pm me in skype and then we solve problems easy
trying solve my 345345 problems in a topic is a waste of time
sorry im such a noob but i am greatful you trying to help

Kusanagi Kuro

Level 10
Haha. Everyone is a noob a first time they use WE so no need to mention that. :D. Hope that guy can help solve all of ur problems. Good luck then. Hope to see 1 of ur map approved in this site. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.