• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Please Help Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Here are some questions, Please answer them if you know the solution.
1.I want ask how to edit the : "Quests".
2.How to add -repick command?
I hope you will answer them!
And one more thing :
Im Searching for Map Maker to work with me! I already made one good map and i already codded everythink nedded now just -repick command and heroes items and bug fixes need to be fixed and made. But i also need need models and spell codes so i cannot do all that alone so much time is nedded!
If Someone want to work with me add me on Skype, My username on Skype is :
SchoolCriminal.
Heres the Map im still working on :
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/macedonians-vs-spartans-v0-15-a-231728/

Im talking about this : "Quests".

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 16
For the Quests:
  • First
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Quest - Create a Required quest titled "Your Title" with the description "Your Description", using icon path "The Icon of the Quest"
Now for the repick command, here is the trigger i made for my map inspect it and make it fit with yours

Note My map is complexe and so this trigger

• Repick Comand
    • Events
      • Player - Player 2 (Blue) types a chat message containing -repick as An exact match
      • Player - Player 3 (Teal) types a chat message containing -repick as An exact match
      • Player - Player 4 (Purple) types a chat message containing -repick as An exact match
      • Player - Player 5 (Yellow) types a chat message containing -repick as An exact match
      • Player - Player 6 (Orange) types a chat message containing -repick as An exact match
    • Conditions
      • No_Repick Equal to False
      • (Number of units in (Units owned by (Triggering player) matching (((Matching unit) is A Hero) Equal to True))) Greater than or equal to 1
      • Repicked_Player[(Player number of (Triggering player))] Equal to 0
    • Actions
      • Multiboard - Set the icon for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row Multiboard_Player_Position[(Player number of (Triggering player))] to UI\Widgets\Console\Human\human-inventory-slotfiller.blp
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: ((Name of (Triggering player)) + is repicking ...)
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by (Triggering player) matching (((Matching unit) is A Hero) Equal to True)) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Hide (Picked unit)
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • All_Randomed Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Camera - Pan camera for (Triggering player) to (Center of Revival Region for Sentinels <gen>) over 0.00 seconds
          • Wait 2.00 seconds
          • Camera - Pan camera for (Triggering player) to (Center of Revival Region for Sentinels <gen>) over 0.00 seconds
          • Unit - Create 1 Hero_Type[Random_Data[Random_Hero]] for (Triggering player) at (Center of Revival Region for Sentinels <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
          • For each (Integer A) from 8 to Total_Heroes, do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
                • If - Conditions
                  • (Number of living (Unit-type of (Last created unit)) units owned by (Random player from (All players))) Equal to 2
                • Then - Actions
                  • Unit - Remove (Last created unit) from the game
                  • Unit - Create 1 Hero_Type[Random_Data[Random_Hero]] for (Triggering player) at (Center of Revival Region for Sentinels <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
                • Else - Actions
                  • Do nothing
          • For each (Integer A) from 1 to Total_Heroes, do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
                • If - Conditions
                  • (Unit-type of (Last created unit)) Equal to Hero_Type[(Integer A)]
                • Then - Actions
                  • Multiboard - Set the icon for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row Multiboard_Player_Position[(Player number of (Owner of (Last created unit)))] to Hero_Icon_StringValue[(Integer A)]
                • Else - Actions
                  • Do nothing
          • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by (Triggering player) matching ((((Matching unit) is A Hero) Equal to True) and ((Matching unit) Not equal to (Last created unit)))) and do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • Unit - Remove (Picked unit) from the game
              • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
                • Loop - Actions
                  • Player - Make (Unit-type of (Picked unit)) Available for training/construction by (Picked player)
          • Game - Display to (All players) the text: ((Name of (Triggering player)) + ( has repicked into + (Name of (Last created unit))))
          • Selection - Select (Last created unit) for (Triggering player)
            • Loop - Actions
              • Player - Make (Unit-type of (Last created unit)) Unavailable for training/construction by (Picked player)
          • Set Random_Data[Random_Hero] = Random_Count
          • Set Random_Count = (Random_Count - 1)
        • Else - Actions
          • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by (Triggering player) matching (((Matching unit) is A Hero) Equal to True)) and do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • Unit - Remove (Picked unit) from the game
                • Loop - Actions
                  • Player - Make (Unit-type of (Picked unit)) Available for training/construction by (Picked player)
          • Camera - Pan camera for (Triggering player) to (Center of Choose Hero Region <gen>) over 0.00 seconds
          • Player - Limit training of Heroes to 2 for (Triggering player)
      • Set Repicked_Player[(Player number of (Triggering player))] = 1

Level 16
i made this trigger when i first began programming and even for me the leak here is not a huge problem since the trigger occures a max of 10 times and very rare

Note: I recently began to worry about leaks and i'm still fixing my map for leaks and i haven't arrived to this triger :p

Level 7
I have just one question :
I made a lane from hosttile Creeps. But i made them attacking the towers but after they kill some of the player 1 ( macedonians army - on my map ) they back at their respawn place. And i made them attack the macedonian boss hero. but they dont go that far to him they return to place help.
If you dont understand exacly what i ask i can make video!

Level 23
you have to either make the units players units(like in dota, player 1 red and player idk are the actual creeps) or you should call Ignore Guardian Position of Last Created Unit or something like that(under AI in GUI triggers) but Im not sure if that works for 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.