• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[General] need Object editoring help [PLEASE HELP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
vamps should be able to attack humans, dragons - not
and dragon cost 150, and limit 1
+ revive to be possible from the graveyard (tombstone building)

IF anyone can fix it please PM me in skype: Trollus.Serega
or directly here/ PM
I REALLY NEED HELP PLEASE.

Level 20
What triggers do you have? What abilities are you using? I can't mind a way someone can guess what you want with what you said.

Level 4
What triggers do you have? What abilities are you using? I can't mind a way someone can guess what you want with what you said.

I am creator of the Vampirism Frozen World map, and I need help as I've said in:
vamps should be able to attack humans, dragons - not
and dragon cost 150, and limit 1
+ revive to be possible from the graveyard (tombstone building)
Vamps = vampires, in game there 2 types of players - humans and vampires, so the humans have their main human (they start playing game by it, and if it dies = they become minions or die) and vampires - a hero who fights with humans. So in the newest version (4.45a) in the map I have added dragon, it's an extra hero for the vampires, whome they can buy. But when I added him, he could attack human and use skills on it (instant killed huma), thats why I edited and now both dragon and vampires cannot attack main human or use skill on it. The thing I need is disallow any use on human by dragon, and allow all what was (attack, magic and so) by ancient vampire.
I hope now its clear

If it is possible for you to make, I would be very grateful for your help.
Surely credits to your nickname will be added

Level 13
So only the Vampire is able to attack the human? And not the Dragon?
This can done with a simple trigger.
  • Stop Attack
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is attacked
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Attacking unit)) Equal to Dragon
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Unit-type of (Attacked unit)) Equal to Main Human
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Order (Attacking unit) to Stop
        • Else - Actions
  • Stop Spell
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Dragon
    • Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • (Unit-type of (Target unit of ability being cast)) Equal to Main Human
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Order (Triggering unit) to Stop
        • Else - Actions
Any time the Dragon tries to attack the Main Human they will stop and not attack.
Any time the Dragon tries to cast a spell on the Main Human they will stop and not cast/use mana.

To revive the Dragon at your Tombstone building, base the building off of Altar of Kings or something like that, and when the Dragon dies it will automatically be allowed to be revived there for a price. (IF the Dragon is a HERO)

==>> IF the Dragon is the ONLY Hero that needs to be trained, (That is to say that ** Vampire is created for them/already placed on map at start of this game** ) you just need to add this line of code to your Initialization trigger

• Player - Limit training of Heroes to 1 for Player # (Whoever controls the Vamp)
I hope this helps! If your map is in English I hope to play it one day :)
IMO:people on Hive tend help without the need for credit incentive :thumbs_up:

Level 30
Or if Dragons, Vampires and Humans have a different player slots like Human is Player 1, Dragons are Player 2 and Vampires are Player 3. You can do is use this trigger, it can be used to treat a player allies or not:

• Player - Make Player 1 (Red) treat Player 2 (Blue) as an Ally with shared vision

Level 25
If dragon is only one per player, you don't have to make him a hero to make him revivable.
You can use similar function to what poke posted.
"Player - Limit Training of Unit-type"
  • Player - Limit training of Footman to 1 for Player 1 (Red)
just change unit type to your dragon and player to correct player. Then that player won't be able to create more than 1 dragon and when he creates 1, the icon from tombstone will disappear.

Level 4
So only the Vampire is able to attack the human? And not the Dragon?
This can done with a simple trigger.
  • Stop Attack
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is attacked
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Attacking unit)) Equal to Dragon
    • Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • (Unit-type of (Attacked unit)) Equal to Main Human
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Order (Attacking unit) to Stop
        • Else - Actions
  • Stop Spell
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Dragon
    • Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • (Unit-type of (Target unit of ability being cast)) Equal to Main Human
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Order (Triggering unit) to Stop
        • Else - Actions
Any time the Dragon tries to attack the Main Human they will stop and not attack.
Any time the Dragon tries to cast a spell on the Main Human they will stop and not cast/use mana.

To revive the Dragon at your Tombstone building, base the building off of Altar of Kings or something like that, and when the Dragon dies it will automatically be allowed to be revived there for a price. (IF the Dragon is a HERO)

==>> IF the Dragon is the ONLY Hero that needs to be trained, (That is to say that ** Vampire is created for them/already placed on map at start of this game** ) you just need to add this line of code to your Initialization trigger

• Player - Limit training of Heroes to 1 for Player # (Whoever controls the Vamp)
I hope this helps! If your map is in English I hope to play it one day :)
IMO:people on Hive tend help without the need for credit incentive :thumbs_up:

Thank you for your help, and yes the map is english :)
I will add you to credits for such a wonderfull help.

When im done with fixing, if you want, I can leave the link to map in this thread :ogre_datass:

Status
Not open for further replies.