• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trigger Help ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I am looking for someone to help me with some triggers , there are many that i need help with. If you are bored, if you have time , or you simpely want to help Please tell me your skype so we can discuss. ^^ thank you.

If you do not want to post it i will post mine so you can add me . thank you.

Skype Id : Iminextasy

Level 20
Ok... First you should say before anything what do you want to achieve, and post your triggers (if you have some), and post as much information as you can about what you want so the other uses wich have a bit more experience on this can help you

Level 20
Here you have a lot of "someones" who can help you. All we need to know is what you need or want to do in Wc3, either in GUI, JASS, or vJASS.

Level 3
well i need to remake some triggers. Prob is illegal , but i downloaded an unprotected map but without the triggers. :D The map is 5 years old and i am tryng for 4 days now to contact the owner. Here is the link to the unprotected map :

http://www.mapgnome.org/map-info/292744

I want to remake all those triggers. . Hope is not illigal or something.

I will credit the owner with 80% on this map i just want to fix some bugs. This map is simpely too awesome to not be continued.

Level 29
well i need to remake some triggers. Prob is illegal , but i downloaded an unprotected map but without the triggers. :D The map is 5 years old and i am tryng for 4 days now to contact the owner. Here is the link to the unprotected map :

http://www.mapgnome.org/map-info/292744

I want to remake all those triggers. . Hope is not illigal or something.

I will credit the owner with 80% on this map i just want to fix some bugs. This map is simpely too awesome to not be continued.

No one on the hive can help u with an unprotected map. U will have to contact the owner of the map and get permission from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.