• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help request for map testing (Dungeon Run 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I really need help testing my map, i can test it on my own, but only to test triggering, and to test for bugs. What i need to test is my hero classes, seeing as though my map is a 10 player coop dungeon map, well, as you can guess i cant control all 10 of my heroes at once.

What i want is, should someone decide to help, is to send you my map through Email, where you can post in on Battle.net, where I and 8 random players can join in, that way i can get an accurate test on my hero classes, and boss fights (too find out if they are too hard, or too easy, things like that)

i prefer the following from you should you decide to help me:

-I need a way to be able to instantly contact you, if you have a Steam account, that would be most preferable.

-We must exchange Email addresses, so that i may send you my Map.

Level 6
Thank you for your time, i hope you and your friends enjoy Beta testing this map : )
By the way, I will acknowledged you for the Testing of this map.

Here's what we need to do, first off, Do you have a Steam account, I'll just tell you mine since i assume you have one. My Steam account is Khorne on the Cob. Contact me through Steam if you have an account. If not, well just tell me what instant messenger you use, we shall exchange Email addresses there. my Beta test is almost ready, just need to add one more hero and other triggers.

This is it! The first Beta version of the Map is complete. When ever your ready, the Beta test is right here for download. tell me when you are going to test it, because i would love to be apart of it, need to see how players react to certain boss fights, the types of strategies they come up with, so i can modify them if necessary.

Hey, Guess what, I just finished my Ranger Class, she is awesome : )
Take a look at these screen shots, i want you to get an idea of what you will be play testing, at the moment there are 12 heroes to choose from.

Attachments

• Hero Selection.jpg
    Hero Selection.jpg
    315 KB · Views: 120
  • Ranger.jpg
    Ranger.jpg
    280 KB · Views: 90
  • Ranger 2.jpg
    Ranger 2.jpg
    295.7 KB · Views: 73
  • Boss 1.jpg
    Boss 1.jpg