• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Super BIG Request>.<(Request map)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi everyone! Well, me and my friend was thinking about making a Digimon map. I really wanted to make one and got all the ideas, but we just need someone that can help me. My computor for some reason can not read Disk for some reason and I have to wait till I'll get back my new computor which will be like next few months. I know this sound crazy for some people but I want to make one. If you can help me out send email to:[email protected] or my AIM:layzab0ne. Really appreciated for whose that help me.

P.S. I know there is Digimon Frontier but I want to make "Digimon Saver" the new one.(RPG) Thank you.

Level 9
i am sorry to say but thats the dumbest request ever...
no one will make a map for you, its a forum for map makers to help eachother...

you can make yourself and ask help in spesific triggers/models/icons etc...not more then that will be given to you... (if even that will be...)

TIP: if you cant find the game you want, make it ;)

Level 3
i am sorry to say but thats the dumbest request ever...
no one will make a map for you, its a forum for map makers to help eachother...

you can make yourself and ask help in spesific triggers/models/icons etc...not more then that will be given to you... (if even that will be...)

TIP: if you cant find the game you want, make it ;)
Well I think what he's saying is that he cannot make the map because of his computer.

And I don't think anyone is going to MAKE a map for you.. I think you should just wait till you get your new computer back.

Status
Not open for further replies.