• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request Model (Non-Animated) - Sign Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Intro: I would like a simple, non-animated (doodad) model of a post sign. I know their is one in Warcraft 3. But I would like one that has like Arrows pointing to diffrent directions. I attempted to find ones in the Models resource. But coudn't find any.

Project: Me and a friend are working on a Digimon RPG map.

Request: Basically a multi-point post stand.
  • Name: Multi-Post Stand
  • Type: Non-Animated. But great detail would be nice.
  • Details: You can look at my crappy picture for a idea. But can you make it stand as high as a hero. Like a paladin or something. I want the detail of the wood, to be pretty high. Like nice shading, no repetive lines. Natural looking. Can you place like some squibbly text for where the arrow-signs are. To show their is something written on it. I'm not interested in the older War3 post sign, so a fresh model would be nice, "if" possible. If not, use your abilities to your best.

modelrequestju9.jpg

Level 10
aha it's random scribble. Didn't want to write anything that wouldn't fit in with your map, and considering digimon is a japanese franchise I thought asian looking scribble would make do :p

you might want to scale the signpost's ingame, in that picture they are at the scale of 1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.