• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Arrow-Sign Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
For all you model makers out there, I need a wooden arrow sign. It would look similar to something like this:
AAAAC86_12IAAAAAAXFSjA.jpg

Although it does not need lights or anything, I would prefer the tail of the arrow to get wider at the end, and I would prefer if it also did not have a post it was connected to. Thank you and rep for anyone who would be willing to take this model request.

PS: I already thought about using the selection arrow and changing the texture, but I need a large amount of them and didn't want to pause all of them to stop them from moving back and forth. Although if you have a suggestion of this, might save time for me and a modeler. :) thanks

you might want to check this out, it's rock though, but feel free to change texture in magos... The portrait model doesn't have a ring around it...

using the selection arrow is a good idea too though, and it's simple to stop them all from moving via triggers... if u'll be using them as a doodad, one line of code will make all of them stop...

Here, I attached an arrow model without the moving animation, it's now static

Attachments

• Arrow.mdx
    4 KB · Views: 72
Level 6
you might want to check this out, it's rock though, but feel free to change texture in magos... The portrait model doesn't have a ring around it...

using the selection arrow is a good idea too though, and it's simple to stop them all from moving via triggers... if u'll be using them as a doodad, one line of code will make all of them stop...

Here, I attached an arrow model without the moving animation, it's now static

thnx

Level 6
Hey, are u still needing this model? if so, what size do you want this arrow exactly?

Actually yeah, if you have the time; since I'd like a lighter wooden border around it similar to the picture. I plan to add lights to some of them using glowing runes.

Status
Not open for further replies.