• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Modeler Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
me and my clan are in the process of making a handfull of games, with the primary project right now being an Arena game using Digimon information... for this and for a non-arena game that i was translating a while back, we would love to get some models for the games, however we have yet to find anyone who is a modeler on WC3 (which is kind of a bad way to look for modelers, but this is the first stroke of possible luck i've had yet XD)

anyway, we need digimon models which no one seems to have made before (which is kind of odd...) and as for a more specific list if someones interested, theres one on our forums... were not in a hurry over the models, its just we keep getting told by clanmates and whatnot that models should be in the game to make it look better

thats about all i can think of, thanks for the time spent reading this

Level 1
sorry to kinda bump this :O but i made the intro page, though honestly i usually skip it... there aint much to say about me, at least from my point of view :O

Status
Not open for further replies.