• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello Hivers, I need you the test my map, because I've got problem where my map won't work on other PCs but on my PC work well. So I request to please test my map, and give feedback if my map work or wouldn't in your PC.

Thanks in advance.

NOTE:
This map is Protected.

Attachments

• Marvel Universe Battle Protected.w3x
    16.8 MB · Views: 49
Level 13
It works fine for me on both 1.27 and 1.30.2.
upload_2018-12-31_2-2-10.png

Level 8
Please check your Warcraft 3 version. Some changes since 1.27 prevents maps from running on earlier versions.
But works well for them:

worked for me
It works fine for me on both 1.27 and 1.30.2.
hmm...
But in others won't work, freezes the FT if to be load the map
Good for you, when I open the map, my FT freezed

Level 5
Not sure but i think 1.26 cant start a map with 9+ mb size or at least thats how i remember it.

I tested it on 1.30. Will test it later, on 1.26 if i still got it.

EDIT: so i found 1.26 when i tried to open the map on local it said map is too big but in single player it worked.

Last edited:
Level 8
Not sure but i think 1.26 cant start a map with 9+ mb size or at least thats how i remember it.

I tested it on 1.30. Will test it later, on 1.26 if i still got it.

EDIT: so i found 1.26 when i tried to open the map on local it said map is too big but in single player it worked.

Yeah, on 1.26, the max file size for a map in multiplayer mode was 8 MB. They raised the limit to 128 MB upon releasing 1.27b.

You can still play the map if you have the ByPassLimitSize:
NOTE: This is not mine, I uploaded it to my pastebin and I don't remember whose the owner of it. :D

FixSizeLimit | HIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.