• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dungeon System\Dungeon Loot System and Dungeon Reset Request!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
the title says it all i mean like the dungeon system on Twilight's Eve ORPG ? any help will be appreciated like it doesn't much like Twilight's Eve ORPG Dungeon System , i want a system when a hero enters a dungeon , the dungeon will have a timer of 10 seconds and after 10 seconds the dungeon will be unenterable
and if the dungeon boss has been killed the players in that dungeon will be move
to their looting region and the dungeon will be reseted :ogre_hurrhurr: any help will be appreciated i'm kinda newbie at world editing
P.S Sorry for my english

Level 2
twilight's eve is the most bugged and overrated map out there
anyway what you are asking for requires basic world editor knowledge like simple conditions and using regions heres a nice tut on them http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/general-mapping-tutorials-278/basic-knowledge-regions-194687/

yea i know i think i'm just too lazy enough to create it but it can't be done using only regions and simple conditions right ? , i mean it needs unitgroup without it the system will be bugged

EDIT: If you can make one for me it will be greatly appreciated and i'm gonna learn some for it

Status
Not open for further replies.