• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dungeon Loot System/ Dungeon Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hello ! Got 2 questions :) maybe u will help me ;)...

1.Is there any chance to make dungeon loot system ? I mean when boss die player teleport to loot room and create all items that i made but i wanna do like in Eclipse ORPG that loot will be 1-2 Items.

2. How to make when boss die all players teleport to loot room and then dungeon reset laike in Eclipse ORPG again... :)

SORRY FOR ENGLISH i know its really bad ! But i will wait for your help :)

Spoontoobig...

Level 28
Sooohhh.. basically: you want to create a wanna-be ORPG that looks like another one and will probably "live" in the shadow of it?
(I won't say the definition of "live" as I used it here, as some people might be shocked).

Sorry for my pessimism, now for something completely different.

Hmm... I just created something, but I really think it can be done a lot more efficient o_O
I'm not really in the mood for it, so I'll just give this to you for now ^^
But well, the good point is that even the angle the units were facing is stored... *yay* =.=
Okay, so the system isn't really advanced, but hey, it works...

Note: the terrain is complete crap... doesn't create anything that is even slightly similar.

Attachments

• Dungeons.w3x
    22.4 KB · Views: 344
Status
Not open for further replies.