• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

help me decide!

Check the specification at the first post

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Well, i got 2 rpg, and 1 aos that i've been workin onThe specification is below
  1. an old project by me, it's an aos involving the essence of rpg, and many system by me and hiveworkshop's member, currently i'm building the new defence of the scourge, burning legion, and fel orc's defenses
  2. it's another old project, this is a rpg, closed source, this rpg involves many marines from my hd, and some from thw, many system implemented, such as bank system
  3. this one is a newly project, this is is very near to relase, the only problem is the save load code, everything else is already done, this map, like it's name, ranch, is a game where the player gains some 'breedable' monster,some monster such as centaur, and scorpionman will not breedable, they act as hostile enemy,at the early stage of the game, you will be bored, because of 'slow' mana regeneration, but as the monster grow, you can go inside the cave to fight hostiles to gain ex for your hero]

Level 11
everyone knows the maps mostly made are ORPG/SPRPG/AoS

if you made monster rancher, we would play a different kind of game now xD

Level 17
It almost same like rpg, but not rpg, you can decide whether to make it like rpg or a 'market', where you can buy other things from other player, also, i will implement a system that increase a unit's life by some amount, like if you have the same monster for eg: 1 hour, the monster hp, mana, attack, def, even the skill's power will increased, so each monster will be unique
Also i'm developing a system that made people can 'sell' and 'buy' things from other player, like online games
:D

Level 17
Here's some more info:
  1. my monster rancher isn't like normal rpg, it's more like mmorpg, combined with 'ranch' essence, the pros of this map is, the new selection system, where you can see the model, and the description, new exp system, and many more, including the ai buy your 'animal'
  2. the monster rancher also including single player save-able character, same like multiplayer char, but like in mh, some items are limited, and some monster also 'rarely' seen on the single player, the most difference is, the single player's monster (called 'moppet' in my map) is barely poweful than the one in multiplayer one, but not strong enough compared the high level moppet in the multiplayer one
  3. the system also including 5 controlable pet, and infinity number of 'ranch moppet'
  4. the price of the moppet is determined from moppet's current mana, some of them aren't sell-able in some town, that means, you need to travel to another town to get that moppet selled
  5. some town may double the price of your moppet, if you get the right place for selling it
  6. player also control a hero, compared to 'monster master rpg' by robbepop, where the player control 4 hero, 3 monster, and 1 master, this map contains 1 'weak' hero, that must supported by his 'pet' and normal ranch moppet can't attack, in order to make the normal ranch moppet can attack, the player must 'mark' the moppet, to be his 'pet'

Level 2
well, monster rancher sure looks interesting, and it's very different. It would be a good choice to a new RPG.

Status
Not open for further replies.