• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

help making transformers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
check it out http://chaosrealm.info/topic/7485347/1/
i try making that ability
what i have achieved is till this point

and i dont know which animation the robot right hand can shoot a punch
and how to add cool sound like in the video i want it so much help :vw_death:
(we
and i feel the transform time of his video is shorter, i try transfrom in my ability the animation of transform itself need 10 seconds to complete, why is that?(we dont want when in the middle of transform animation suddenly the animation stopped the moment we moving the unit)

Attachments

• robot.w3x
    98 KB · Views: 57
  • transformer.png
    transformer.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Level 14
check it out http://chaosrealm.info/topic/7485347/1/
i try making that ability
what i have achieved is till this point

and i dont know which animation the robot right hand can shoot a punch
and how to add cool sound like in the video i want it so much help :vw_death:
(we
and i feel the transform time of his video is shorter, i try transfrom in my ability the animation of transform itself need 10 seconds to complete, why is that?(we dont want when in the middle of transform animation suddenly the animation stopped the moment we moving the unit)

As for the sound, you can import the sound you want into the game by using Sound Editor at World Editor and play it through triggering.

I can't help you about the animation though. Sorry, maybe someone else will help you about the animation.

Level 24
Download magos model editor and you can see the animations and their names very easily.

The hand punch is "Spell Slam".

You can set animation speed faster so he will play the animation faster but that still doesnt solve the point that he can interrupt the animation.
You can on the other hand pause the unit (I think) to make it not take any orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.